Cantina Farming

So I need to farm Geo Soldier, Geo Spy, Brood Alpha and Canderous however they all are farmed from the same place so I just wanted to ask, what would be the best way to manage multiple cantina farms?

Replies

• You just have to farm them one at a time. Pick the one that is your highest priority first. That normally depends on your roster and who you already have and are trying to get.
  • Like they said it's best to farm one at a time with Cantina. Just decide if your priority is getting Darth Revan first or Geos Team.
  • What others have said. With the geos though, depending where you're at with them, you could take each one to five star, then the next, then the next. Then do that with 6, and seven stars. Also, watch the ship store. Spy and soldier show up regularly there.
  • So I need to farm Geo Soldier, Geo Spy, Brood Alpha and Canderous however they all are farmed from the same place so I just wanted to ask, what would be the best way to manage multiple cantina farms?

The only question here is whether you want the geo team or Darth revan first. Once you answer that, then it's an easy choice.

If you want Darth revan first then go for cancerous. If you want geos first then brood alpha.

Spy and soldier show up in the other stores so probably best to save the cantina energy for those that aren't in the stores.

You can always farm them in there too if you aren't done with them when you finish your other cantina farms but if you focus your store currency you'll be done or mostly done by the time you finish brood or canderous.
  • So I need to farm Geo Soldier, Geo Spy, Brood Alpha and Canderous however they all are farmed from the same place so I just wanted to ask, what would be the best way to manage multiple cantina farms?

Do cancerous 1st

Like many have said, you just need to pick one. Personally, I'd cantina farm Canderous first then GBA and watch the fleet store for Geo spy and soldier. This minimizes the time you have spare characters as having a Geo spy without GBA is not very valuable, for example. Canderous and GBA will not take too much time and once you're done with GBA, if you still need shards for the other two, you can use the eng there or start on another character if you want or signal data.
  • Since my hindsight is 20/20, if I were in your situation I’d go GBA from cantina and farm Spy and Soldier from the stores. That’ll set you up for an early Geo fleet, which runs well under Chimera or Executrix in the early game. It’ll also get you a jump start on the Malevolence fleet and Geos are the easiest way to unlock Padme. But, if you want Darth Revan first, yeah, go Canderous.
  • My Soldier and Spy are 4* so i may farm them to 5*, then GBA to 5* then do Canderous
  • Yep, one-at-a-time. After nearly 5 years, I only have the Ebon Hawk left! and Kit Fisto ... and Aayla Secura ... and Aurra Sing ... I think that's all.
    lol
  • Like everyone else is saying.one at a time is the best way to go.you think the farm is tough now wait until you have relics and have to balance farming and adding to your relic.keeps you busy thou and you always have something to aim for.only downside is you dont rlly have enough to do with a big roster.it kind of sucks sometimes.wish i could use more of my roster.kinda feel like im collecting virtural decorations that sit there for months and years not doing anything unless i want to use them in a galactic war
  • brood alpha first imo, get your geos together for padme and then wat shards. unless you are close to drev which it doesn't seem like you are.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you