Where/how to use Vet Han after GL Kylo unlock

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited September 2020
So I gave Vet Han at relic 3 as part of requirements to get SLKR.
Since he’s at relic level seems a waste to let him rot in my roster.
But I have no idea where or how best to use him.
I run JTR, og Finn, c3po, r2, bb8 in phase 1 of Sith raid so doubt he can go in there.
In GAC I sometimes use a resistance squad for offence, JTR lead, bb8, og Finn, scav Rey, red trooper. Could vet han go in this squad?
Who to sub out scav Rey or red trooper (I do like troopers kit to dispel buffs and expose) but scav Rey is a glass cannon

Replies

• You can use him with JTR with BB8, R2D2, and Vet Chewie. I use it in GAC quite often, and it does quite well. When I get RH Poe & Finn farmed, I'll use the vets with OG Finn, Scav Rey, & Resistance Trooper. If you're really daring and feeling silly, put him with the other Hans under Stormtrooper Han for an all Solo team.
  • My anti bh team has vet Han and chewie on it. They are great for that.
  • He's really good for his AOE ability block under a scoundrel or resistance leader. U can toss him on a qira squad or resistance squad.
  • I haven't upgraded many other resistance members yet so he takes Scavenger Rey's place in my JTR team. AoE Ability Block is pretty handy along with Stagger on double tap.

JTR, BB8, Finn, Vet Han usually undersized in GAC. If needed RT or possibly R2 if I leave him off CLS.
  • Og Finn leads vets, Poe, and holdo does ok on gac defence; just swap stick Rey into jtr. Or sub out Finn and C3PO and put in hero Finn/Poe.
    Vets are also scoundrels so a few random options to put under qira, greedo, cwc, or lando leads to throw a curve ball
  • also jtr finn vHan and bb8 work well undersizing bossk teams
    Maybe End Game isn't for you