Is there a jkl team that can auto haat?

I have been searching online but no luck. I am thinking about trying jkl, gas, hoda, Yoda, and jkr. I feel like that should work but who knows.

Replies

• If you have GAS, I'm assuming you have his supporting cast. Chuck in Shaak Ti, Threepio, Rex, Echo, Fives. Skip the cutscenes and be done in 10-15 mins.

Haven't used a JKL HAAT team yet, but someone on reddit said JKR (L), The Yodas, Bastilla and JKL works on auto.
  • I use the shak ti team currently but I have to baby sit it on p1 and p3. I will try that jedi team today. Thanks.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I use the shak ti team currently but I have to baby sit it on p1 and p3. I will try that jedi team today. Thanks.

There's this video too. No mod strategy or explanation, but I might give this a go tomorrow. JKL, GAS, JKA, HODA, GMY.
  • Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for.
  • UdalCuain
    4075 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    @yankeeh8er I just tried it tonight, and though it worked I'll be sticking to Shaak, Threepio and Clones.

Full auto. Hit enrage in P2 for the last 5% which wasn't too bad, but had 30% left of P3 when the boss enraged and I lost GMY. Might have been different if I'd targeted the main Droid, but doubt it, not enough TM control to avoid hitting enrage.

It was fun to watch though.
    o0qoqioccxy1.jpg
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • I tried it and it worked amazing. That team goes through p1 so fast I couldn't believe it.