How to mod SLKR team for Arena?

Lilpup
403 posts Member
edited September 2020
I have just unlocked him. Hes currently relic 6. I have all the zetas on him. Im looking for advice on how to mod his team for Arena and the best team comp. I've looked online and can only find info from when first released, nothing current. Thank you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Either double tank or swap foo in for fo stormtrooper, both work for me. It’s probably dependent on your shard/ranking.

Mine is modded more for offence than speed.
    492spd/12600 dmg (at r7). Hux is fast, red trooper is offence based, kru/storm are tanky and foo is fast if I’m using him. Try grandivory for guidance!.

I’m currently placing sub 20 depending on how active things are and I’m the only non ult kylo in my top 50.

@Lilpup
  • fast hux and foo, prot on fost, health on kru, damage on redboi, depending who you use. SLKR you want speed health and offense. I've run different sets, sometimes health primaries, other times cd triangle or offense with offense primaries on cross. get that last relic on him asap obv
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Not trying to overly hijack but I'm in pretty much the same boat. I will be unlocking in a few days and trying to work out a mod set for him specifically. I have a set ready that'll be +118 speed Offense/Health. I have three options for the circle, listed below:

hx0hnchmw5bq.png

4o4hn15i7sp7.png

The +13 speed & dual offense secondary is the one that's currently on his "loadout". I'll be slicing the purple one tomorrow. Hopefully get the +22-25 speed I'm hoping for. Is the loss of offense secondaries worth the increase in speed?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    ...I will be unlocking in a few days and trying to work out a mod set for him specifically...
    ...Is the loss of offense secondaries worth the increase in speed?

I’m going to preface this with saying that I personally don’t have SLKR. However, depending on what gear level you’ll be able to boost him to (and where you intend to use him) I think will dictate which mod would be more beneficial.

IIRC, in oversimplified terms: raw offense > % offense until g12*5. Then vice versa for g13/relics

Arguably, in *most* cases, speed > all other secondaries particularly for attackers that don’t generate substantial Turn Meter through their abilities/uniques (ex. GMY). Granted, SLKR does steadily get faster via Siphon stacks.
  • @Vendi1983 i regularly beat fast slkr with a slower one, mine is sub 500 spd, having a fast hux giving you extra turns helps a lot and the extra damage helps no end.

Doesn’t help me in the sith raid as it’s a pain, but arena, it works.
  • @Damodamo sounds good. I can get Hux close to 320, and I might just go with the +20/% offense circle. That purple one didn't hit speed but flat health instead. It's staying on Grievous.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    My hux is 317 and is pretty much golden for me..the offense just makes slkr hit that much harder..

T/o for me vs double tank is stun, hux mass attack, basic, kru stun other tank, siphon and that’s both tanks dead, can usually get another group hug on slkr before his ult pops and he’s then either dead or really low, it’s pretty reliable tbh. But I imagine I’ll be told I’m doing it wrong by someone soon enough.

@Vendi1983
  • I put a offense set and a health set, with speed on arrow, crit damage on triangle and attack on cross.
    My SLKR has about 123000 health, 494 speed, 11600 damage, 210% critical damage.
    My Hux has 309 speed. I use either FO Officer or FO Stormtrooper, both work just as well.

I lose some battles on attack sometimes, but I still climb from 30-40 to top3 everyday :)
    I'm sure it works with different stats too. He's strong.
  • Sweet. Looking forward to it, just working on 6E for those mods and 60 more event tickets. It'll all be over soon
  • flpzcc0yt66m.jpeg
    qlrtyilwndlh.png
    I've beaten every Kylo and Rey setup i ever faced so far.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • r98fdy6i4i2q.jpg
    So here is my SLKR. I finally unlocked the mastery on him. Struggling to win in Arena vs anyone. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
  • Speed is low, health is low. Who are you fighting against?

SLKR mirror: you use SLKR, KRU, FOST, Sith Trooper, and Hux.

SLKR mixed (not all FO): SLKR, KRU, FOO, Sith Trooper, Hux

GL Rey: same as mixed above, or Thrawn instead of FOO

GAS: same as above

Padmé (if you still see it): same as above

If GAS is on the enemy team always stab him with your first move to take him out of the fight for two turns.

If you're doing all the above then it's either a strategy problem or a mod problem.

By unlocked his mastery I assume you mean Ultimate?

Even without an Ultimate you should be able to beat absolutely anything but another GL, and even then you can usually carefully win against Ultimate Rey.
    Speed is low, health is low. Who are you fighting against?

I'm mainly fighting vs Mirror SLKR, GL Rey with GAS, Jedi Luke, JKR, etc, There are a those Jedi Master Luke Skywalker teams in the top 20 and top 10, but I hang around rank 40 or 50. Its a Dec 2015 server. I have tried SLKR, KRU, Hux, Sith Trooper, and FOST, and also subbed in FOO (taking out FOST). I also tried doing some hybrid team with SLKR, Bastilla Shan Fallen, KRU, Malak and Thrawn..which I think that one did ok vs GLR teams.

My SLKR is R7, KRU R7, Hux, ST, FOST, FOO are all R5. I am really lost on what to do. I think I'm either messing up my attacks or modding or both. I have an offense and health set on SLKR..Offense on Arrow and Cross. His Damage is 12,240.

• Usually it's the support mods that are the problem. There's wide variations in how people mod SLKR but generally you want 110-120k health and at least 11,5k damage depending on what your triangle is. Hux needs to be fast as possible. KRU and FOST tanky. Either defence with health primaries on KRU, or health with health primaries. Then FOST is the same but with protection primaries. FOO is speed. ST is heavy offense. Like 10k or more.
    Usually it's the support mods that are the problem. There's wide variations in how people mod SLKR but generally you want 110-120k health and at least 11,5k damage depending on what your triangle is. Hux needs to be fast as possible. KRU and FOST tanky. Either defence with health primaries on KRU, or health with health primaries. Then FOST is the same but with protection primaries. FOO is speed. ST is heavy offense. Like 10k or more.

Ok, Thank you for all the knowledge. I will work on these Mods...does Protection not matter?? I currently have:

SLKR-109k health 456 speed, 12,2k damage
    KRU- 65k health, 72k prot, 231 speed (2 def sets, 1 health set)
    FOST- 70k health, 110k prot, 199 speed( 1 def set, 2 health sets)
    Hux- 287 speed ( 1 speed set and 1 health set)
    Red Trooper- 233 speed and 6900k damage ( 1 crit damage and 1 tenacity set)
    FOO- 275 speed (1 speed set, 1 potency set)

So from what you said my Red Trooper is waay low on damage...which now makes sense as I was wondering his purpose, he never kills anyone for me..dies super fast.