Who to farm next?

I am currently running EP lead Vader(zMM) Thrawn, Sion, and Nihilus. I have almost unlocked CLS, I am only waiting on STHan to finish, I am also close to padme unlock. My question is should I go after the revans for dr and malak, switch to a lightside arena team, or go towards GAS?
My swgoh account: https://swgoh.gg/p/686561148/

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Finish padme, then gas, then go for revans if you want too.

Personally I’d go for one of the gls after finishing gas and leave the revans for another time.

Your still early game though, so just pick a path you want to play and stuck it through, 7* and gear the team you choose then go onto the next one you want to go for..
  • Damodamo wrote: »

Personally I’d go for one of the gls after finishing gas and leave the revans for another time.

Your still early game though, so just pick a path you want to play and stuck it through, 7* and gear the team you choose then go onto the next one you want to go for..

Thanks that is what I was thinking. I will continue on geos and start ewoks.
  • Finish the CLS as there is only Han ST left.
    Bastila Shan is essential for you to earn fragments of the separatists in their event. Another priority is hounds tooth and Bossk

In the Cantina next to the Geonosian Brood Alpha, the easiest way to get the padme is with the 5 geonosians, Kylo unmasked is the next

Logray and Dengar in guild currency

Invest heavily in ships in the currency of the galactic war. The order is Geonosians, Biggs and Wedge

Ship coin speed up the sun fac ship

Use the energy of ships to accelerate the bastila and the ship of the sun fac sun fac and the slave.

Geonosian trio will give you a double investment in ships and going after the padme
  • Damodamo wrote: »

Thanks that is what I was thinking. I will continue on geos and start ewoks.

With how things stand now, finish geos and gas requirements if you are closer. You can work on the hard node farms for the revan where they don't conflict. You probably don't want to refresh too much on hard nodes anyway since it wastes crystals in the long run.

So for example, you can farm shak ti, anakin's ship, and carth with only one fleet energy refresh. With more than one refresh you can do b1 too.

You can farm anakin, Bastilla, and jolee on hard nodes (if you do 3 refreshes of reg energy which is the most efficient use of crystals and gets you your 600 raid tickets easily you can do more)

Ashoka you get for free eventually. Gk you have to wait but there's no farming. Magnaguard you eventually get for free. Asajj is in the arena store with gk but those both go quicker than the hard node farms anyway. Most ewoks are in the stores. There are s few hard farms but you probably have enough energy to do both.

On cantina is where the conflict is. You can do brood alpha first and then move on to the revans req. By the time you get the hard nodes, you'll have time anyway. Starting the hard nodes with extra energy for your next planned farm is the important thing since they are your bottleneck.

You may want to skip the revans and go for papa palp next but malak may still be required for him so you may not be able to do that. You'll know more about that later this week.

Personally, I started farming the hard nodes for jkr as soon as they were available on my alt account. The revans are good and their farms don't interfere with my Phoenix farms or the cls farms so I did it then. I'm still at th ed point where brood alpha's node isn't available on that account. I may pause for brood alpha for padme when the time comes.

Probably depends on where my other reqs are at the time.