Resistance Teams

Hi,

Iam about to unlock GL Rey. In this matter I would like to use ALL the resistance chars for grand arena or for territory war. At the moment Iam struggling a bit to find teams which make the most value out of it.

1. Considering the fact you have all the resistance chars, what are useful combinations?
2. Do you see useful team compositions with resistance chars and other chars of other factions?
3. Iam aiming to use GL Rey in a team with JKR,GAS,Hoda,GK. GAS is a longterm project at the moment, since he is only at 5 stars. In dont have that new jedi luke either, so what kind of team would you put GL into - hero Finn/poe or replacing GAS in the GL JKR team with somebody else? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help.
Yardbird

Replies

• Options
    > I am aiming to use GL Rey in a team with JKR,GAS,Hoda,GK

Imho there is no point to use this team anywhere but squad arena, it's only needed when you must use one team for offense AND defense. In the GAC/TW you can use full resistance team with Rey without sacrificing several other squads.
  • Options
    Thx for your comment! In fact question 3 was relating to squad Arena only. Totally agree
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Depending on who you run with GL Rey, you can use the rest to run a ZFinn lead with Poe, Trooper, Pilot, and Rose. As long as your Poe is fast enough to go first, this team can usually get 60 banners on offense, as long as you don't run into terrible rng with exposes. Between Finn and Rose you can usually keep the whole enemy team stunned to help keep your tm train going.
  • Options
    That sounds interesting. I will give that a shot next time. Thx for your comment.
  • Options
    I usually use zFinn/Poe/VSC/VSH/Holdo as a Geo counter, then RJT/BB8/R2/+2 (these last two can be almost any Resistance not used in the other team. I like Scav and RT) for a BH, KRU or Nute counter (Hux negates this pretty well, so be careful if he's present in a full FO team).

You can also put the RH bros with with RJT if you don't need them for Rey. You'll probably struggle to use all of them, Rose and RP often ride the bench.