Finally a second fleet spot!

Prev1
Just taking a moment to celebrate the finally we have space to use more that one fleet in GAC! The investment will finally be paying off!

Replies

• Yeah its great, it will benefit people like me that have every single ship maxed out (except 2 new marquees) vs the people that have like 1 good fleet and 1 okay fleet, time to make these fleets do some work kq4sxhijmpb2.jpg

I envy you! I’m working towards that but I’ve got a solid Negotiator, Homeone, Finalizer, Malevolence. For a long time all the ship GP lead to some lopsided GAC matches where I could clear their ships but not their ground back wall and they got stopped on my ships but cleared my ground. Hopefully this will even things out by making ships worth more!
  • I’m pleased too, though I anticipate lots of forum salt about it.

This is coming from someone who has not had a red plus on the ships icon in months.
  • I’m pleased too, though I anticipate lots of forum salt about it.
    This. I am still seeing GAC opponents who struggle to field two decent GAC fleets. Salt incoming! :D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I’m pleased too, though I anticipate lots of forum salt about it.
    This. I am still seeing GAC opponents who struggle to field two decent GAC fleets. Salt incoming! :D

Oh yeah, people gonna cry, like a lot, especially the ones that didn't go for negotiator or the malevolence, or just got one. I have seen soo many people with a GL but just negotiator or malevolence

I have both and am not really excited about it. Ships have been largely ignored by CG as a game mode.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Oh yeah, people gonna cry, like a lot, especially the ones that didn't go for negotiator or the malevolence, or just got one. I have seen soo many people with a GL but just negotiator or malevolence

I have both and am not really excited about it. Ships have been largely ignored by CG as a game mode.
    Tough to decide how to use my fleets when all 6 capital ships require Hounds Tooth
  • Ultra wrote: »

Tough to decide how to use my fleets when all 6 capital ships require Hounds Tooth

The better my ships get the less I rely on HT. I’ve been leaving him off my Negotiator when I use it on defense for a while and getting holds and I like Malevolence better without HT

Negotiator is good without him,
    The new imp bomber and y wing are key ships, now that we need 4 fleets. FO also don't need the HT.

Yep I’m looking forward to using my Ywing I got it all ready and haven’t had a chance to use it yet! Need to start farming tie bomber soon but sill probably go for EP shuttle first
  • I would go bomber first. I use it as a reinforcement. Its deadly that way, imo
  • I don't get a lot of get2 in my guild, plus I mis-spent some early on (not complaining, just accepting) so I'm still 15 shards away from unlocking the negotiator. I only recently moved up to div2, so it will be interesting to see if I come up against people with similar fleets to me.
  • I don't get a lot of get2 in my guild, plus I mis-spent some early on (not complaining, just accepting) so I'm still 15 shards away from unlocking the negotiator. I only recently moved up to div2, so it will be interesting to see if I come up against people with similar fleets to me.

Maybe you need a new guild. Do you have a discord?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    stealth recruitment thread!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    stealth recruitment thread!

Not intentionally but I’m not gonna miss a chance!
  • Yes! a new way to Kyber!dqwa9qg8vz2y.gif
  • Maybe that'll give CG a reason to finally add ship loadouts? Pretty longstanding QOL request.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m

Nah, I like my guild and the people in it. When I joined, I was about 1mil GP, and couldn't do much damage in pit or tank and I've grown with my guild.

Nah, I like my guild and the people in it. When I joined, I was about 1mil GP, and couldn't do much damage in pit or tank and I've grown with my guild.

I can understand that. We have a couple spots open so if you wanted to bring a couple people let me know and we can discuss. I’ve got 7* Negotiator and just shy of 6* malevolence so we can speed you and some of your guild mates up if you’re interested if not good luck
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

The new imp bomber and y wing are key ships, now that we need 4 fleets. FO also don't need the HT.

giphy.gif
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I don't get a lot of get2 in my guild, plus I mis-spent some early on (not complaining, just accepting) so I'm still 15 shards away from unlocking the negotiator. I only recently moved up to div2, so it will be interesting to see if I come up against people with similar fleets to me.

I can understand that. We have a couple spots open so if you wanted to bring a couple people let me know and we can discuss. I’ve got 7* Negotiator and just shy of 6* malevolence so we can speed you and some of your guild mates up if you’re interested if not good luck

Have you heard of this new thing called private messages?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Hound's Tooth is the tank you use until you farm the better tank for a fleet. Both Biggs and Y-Wing are better than Tooth in a Home One fleet, Negotiator with 5s, Anakin, and either Rex or Asohka are better than Tooth, Malevolence is better with Sun Fac... Really, the only place where Hound's Tooth outshines other tanks is with Raddus, and even then only because Resistance has three ships and all are Attackers.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
    I don't get a lot of get2 in my guild, plus I mis-spent some early on (not complaining, just accepting) so I'm still 15 shards away from unlocking the negotiator. I only recently moved up to div2, so it will be interesting to see if I come up against people with similar fleets to me.

He didn’t provide his discord as I had suggested instead he responded on here. I don’t know of a way to send private messages through the forums and I don’t have his ally code to do so in game

giphy.gif

My favorite thing is when people say something that isn't remotely funny or even funny-adjacent then play it off as "just a joke"
  • In general, this is a good thing but I'm worried about the practical outcome. How will matchmaking calculation be adjusted to the new situation? I already get often matched with people who have both Nego and Male, plus Raddus and/or Finalizer. While I only have my Nego and it will take a while until I can unlock Male. I have almost all ships unlocked but the cap ships locked behind GET2 just take some time.

He didn’t provide his discord as I had suggested instead he responded on here. I don’t know of a way to send private messages through the forums and I don’t have his ally code to do so in game

All you do is click on there profile and click the message button next to there picture.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

giphy.gif

My favorite thing is when people say something that isn't remotely funny or even funny-adjacent then play it off as "just a joke"

Same

All you do is click on there profile and click the message button next to there picture.

When I click the screen name I don’t see a message button p6yz1p94l9fb.png