What the sith?-GC feat

12346Next

Replies

• DarthAsajj wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I did several of the tiers with just Malak and Wat. Ways medpack tech definitely counts.

Thanks for the information!
    I've also seen a video of just Nihilus lead and Sion, and it worked even though they can't heal, only steal health.

I hope CG will clarify why apparently Wat's medpacks count even though he's not a Sith, and Health steal counts even though they specifically said it doesn't.

The player modifier overrules Nihikus lead and allows healing. Nihilus lead is there to remove protection and allo the emerges to remove health so you can heal it.

Modifier says Sith allies heal 50% whenever a Sith is defeated.
  • Sion Held by Hatred under Nihilus does not work. He does the animation and gains the Hatred buff/turn meter but doesn't recover health. He remains at the level he was before HBH.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Sion Held by Hatred under Nihilus does not work. He does the animation and gains the Hatred buff/turn meter but doesn't recover health. He remains at the level he was before HBH.

Correct. Nihilus lead says "Sith allies are immune to healing that are not health steal"
  • 3adh1mu3t2bk.jpeg
    Only feat I couldn’t get because in to strong lol. Even with my weakest characters. I think I came close with savage with no mods and wat. With no progress bar it’s impossible to tell. First GC I’ve not completed 💯. Not worried abou MK2 droid callers so I guess I can let this one go lol,
    Still a mechanic like this isn’t good gaming. Or it should be for all characters not just sith. That’s a pigeon hole inside a pigeon hole.
  • @Kyno serious question, have you ever disagreed with anything CG has done?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    @Kyno serious question, have you ever disagreed with anything CG has done?

Yes
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Enigmatic_Potato I know, just completing/countering the info of people who say to go in with Nihilus lead and Sion. It'll work, but Sion has to die/revive for it to count. Regular HBH activation doesn't work.
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Wat augments a character with 1 of 3 bonuses. Once assigned the bonus is that characters... its not coming from wat.

Basically, you add an ability to a sith character woth wat. Then he can die off and said sith still gets the bonus because the sith charavter is causing it

I see. Thanks for the explanation, even though I still think it's really far-fetched. One could also argue that the Sith is just getting the effects from Wat's ability, not gaining a new ability himself. How are players supposed to guess that? Especially since there is no progress bar to see what is counted and what's not :/
    So that means any health over time effect given by a non-Sith character would count too right? Like Chirrut's?

Does anyone have an answer for my other question? Why health steal seems to be counted even though Crumb said it wasn't???

Well honestly.... its wat. He has 3 tech expansions to add to other characters. When you have him, you learn how he works... no guess work needed
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    @Kyno serious question, have you ever disagreed with anything CG has done?

He has. Several times.
  • Has anyone solved this "puzzle" without Wat? Pretty stupid design if there's only one viable solution so get ****** if you don't have it. Thanks, I hate it.
  • Has anyone solved this "puzzle" without Wat? Pretty stupid design if there's only one viable solution so get ****** if you don't have it. Thanks, I hate it.

I completed Tier 4 with this team.

89j62ok5x6jb.jpg
  • This video is for tier 7
    Traya, Nihilus,Sion, wat and SiTrooper

Isolate chewie3PO

https://youtu.be/TlAq232h7xs
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Wat augments a character with 1 of 3 bonuses. Once assigned the bonus is that characters... its not coming from wat.

Basically, you add an ability to a sith character woth wat. Then he can die off and said sith still gets the bonus because the sith charavter is causing it

I see. Thanks for the explanation, even though I still think it's really far-fetched. One could also argue that the Sith is just getting the effects from Wat's ability, not gaining a new ability himself. How are players supposed to guess that? Especially since there is no progress bar to see what is counted and what's not :/
    So that means any health over time effect given by a non-Sith character would count too right? Like Chirrut's?

Does anyone have an answer for my other question? Why health steal seems to be counted even though Crumb said it wasn't???

So the sith modifier ability does heal them, even though it probably shouldn't because it was maybe not tagged as a heal
  • scuba wrote: »
    So the sith modifier ability does heal them, even though it probably shouldn't because it was maybe not tagged as a heal

I suppose the heal from the event modifier could work even with Nihilus lead. But even supposing that, having 4 characters dying was not enough for me to complete the feat at any tier, even with a ton of health mods on the 5th character. So I don't understand what's going on.

The event has now ended, and we still had no additional explanation on this feat's mechanisms :'( Seems to me like no one really understood how it's supposed to work, even people who managed to complete it.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I suppose the heal from the event modifier could work even with Nihilus lead. But even supposing that, having 4 characters dying was not enough for me to complete the feat at any tier, even with a ton of health mods on the 5th character. So I don't understand what's going on.

The event has now ended, and we still had no additional explanation on this feat's mechanisms :'( Seems to me like no one really understood how it's supposed to work, even people who managed to complete it.

The heal did work. It is how I got the t1 done.