Galactic challenge hoth solved (video T7)

Prev13
Lockslay
138 posts Member
edited September 2020
mxatkd7pizzs.jpg
32usw52pqmu6.jpg
Post edited by Lockslay on

Replies

• Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Isolate c3p0 Annihilate chewie3PO, Easy ;-)
    4n1cc8uys0oh.jpg

https://youtu.be/TlAq232h7xs
  • xrapyzi1oxoh.jpg

Same for tier 7
  • What gear levels are your Triumverate?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    What gear levels are your Triumverate?

13 but I had to downgrade them... You'll need full health nihilus, I removed all gears from my wat to let him die, traya can even die in tier 5 and below...
  • I use traya lead, nihilus full health, wat no mods, savage no mods, with trooper to get killed before them attack nihilus, so he will get the bonus. Isolate Ben, annihilate chewie3PO as soon as possible, let them die while they reduce your tm
  • Lockslay wrote: »

13 but I had to downgrade them... You'll need full health nihilus, I removed all gears from my wat to let him die, traya can even die in tier 5 and below...

Yeah, nevermind. Mine all g12, all dead off the go.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lockslay wrote: »

Try just give 4x16% health to nihilus

Didn't help. I give up. 3 carbs aint worth all of this silliness. Thanks for the tips.

• Yeah, I pulled of t4 for the stun guns finally, but still can't get the carbs. Without a progress meter it's hard to tell if I'm close or not. But this hardly seems worth the effort.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Yeah, I pulled of t4 for the stun guns finally, but still can't get the carbs. Without a progress meter it's hard to tell if I'm close or not. But this hardly seems worth the effort.

When just nihilus and traya survive or even just nihilus... That goes in auto because rebels will remove TM, just kill chewie3PO and wait their suicide. You don't have to do anything else
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Do you have to let Nihilus take damage? Annihilate shouldn't technically count as healing since you are increasing max health. Sounds bugged if this works.
  • I don't think the Annihilate is for the heals. It's to make it so Nihilus can survive on his own with Medpac healing him.
  • solved nothing, this feat is crappy, nothing works, it's a waste of time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hey folks, a few qualifiers for the feat to help clarify the interaction. It looks to working correctly but there are some specific criteria that need to be met:
    • Sith needs to be the one healing
    • Sith needs to be the one being healed
    • The credit for the heal will only be applied if the target being healed is missing health, and only the missing health will count (ie, 3000/10000 HP unit gets healed for 25K, only 7K will count towards the feat)
    • Health steal does not count

• Success looks a lot like failure. :D
    ih27py5l2vac.png
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Success looks a lot like failure. :D
    ih27py5l2vac.png

So you managed T7? With what team? I get to that point with Malak after several life drains, the enemies all die of from frostbite, I get the victory screen....and still no carbanti. I honestly have no idea how I'm not succeeding.

Didn't help. I give up. 3 carbs aint worth all of this silliness. Thanks for the tips.

Just to follow up - I did get slow Nihilus to survive until the rebels all died to frostbite. Still did nothing.

• Took my 4 straight hours to finally get t5 to work. My Malak would do like 5 drains when he was in the red and he has well over 100k health and protection and it still would never count. This gc was so amazingly broken. No way did anyone test it at all.
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    ih27py5l2vac.png

So you managed T7? With what team? I get to that point with Malak after several life drains, the enemies all die of from frostbite, I get the victory screen....and still no carbanti. I honestly have no idea how I'm not succeeding.

i did it with savage lead (g12), malak (r7), wat (g11), sith assassin/maurader (g8). malak gets health pack, then using everyone's thermo ability on malak (save malaks for when he's the last alive). ideally malak gets to half health then another sith ally dies, giving malak massive health recovery.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    ih27py5l2vac.png

i did it with savage lead (g12), malak (r7), wat (g11), sith assassin/maurader (g8). malak gets health pack, then using everyone's thermo ability on malak (save malaks for when he's the last alive). ideally malak gets to half health then another sith ally dies, giving malak massive health recovery.

How is your Malak modded? I've run basically every variation posted on the forums - my Malak survives, life drains (and defeats) multiple rebels, lets Han rez them, life drains them again, etc. Finally Han fails at rezzing and dies to frostbite. My Malak is still standing....and no feat.

flux_rono wrote: »
    ih27py5l2vac.png

How is your Malak modded? I've run basically every variation posted on the forums - my Malak survives, life drains (and defeats) multiple rebels, lets Han rez them, life drains them again, etc. Finally Han fails at rezzing and dies to frostbite. My Malak is still standing....and no feat.

The time I got t5 to actually complete my Malak drain I believe 8 times from yellow/red health. You have to go waaaaaaaaaay over the number that the feat says. For some reason it seems to only be count a small percentage for each heal.
    flux_rono wrote: »
    ih27py5l2vac.png

77538 health
    121370 protection
    258 speed
    67.1% armor

id say the biggest thing is never drain unless your low or at the start of the fight ( do it early for defense), you never want to actively kill a rebel in it, you want them to hurt you as much as possible
  • Gernmalille
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Same systematic but different lineup:
    EP lead, Malak and Wat. Health Tec on Malak. Just use the mission special to cleanse the debuffs on Malak. The sooner EP and Wat die the better. You get the undersized feat as a benefit on top.
    My team is EP r7, Malak r7 and Wat g12+
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Do you have to let Nihilus take damage? Annihilate shouldn't technically count as healing since you are increasing max health. Sounds bugged if this works.

Not bugged, he get damaged so traya skill heals him, wat tech helps keep him alive
  • keknoby wrote: »
    solved nothing, this feat is crappy, nothing works, it's a waste of time

Nope, I've got all tiers 100%done. Just find your way or copy mine.
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Completed all tiers at 100%, really easy.

- Traya lead
    - Nihilus full health 4x16%
    - Wat (removed all mods to let him die faster) just give mesipac to nihilus to keep him alive
    - Si trooper that taunt in the beginning so get killed in the first rebel attack giving the health bonus to nihilus and traya
    - last character your weaker sith, do not use assassin to avoid stealth, the 5th character has to be a sith that dies very fast to give bonus health to traya/nihilus take out mods

1- Start the match medpac to nihilus
    2- isolate old Ben to avoid taunt
    3- as soon as possible annihilate chewie3PO
    4- only survivors will be traya and nihilus
    5- let the rebels play till they frozen otherwise kill them all if you reach 9 stacks... If traya dies don't worry, nihilus will lose TM and heal thousands of times

In the lower tiers you have to decrease power more and more. The lower tiers 8 used savage nihilus wat only
    Completed all tiers at 100%, really easy.

- Traya lead
    - Nihilus full health 4x16%
    - Wat (removed all mods to let him die faster) just give mesipac to nihilus to keep him alive
    - Si trooper that taunt in the beginning so get killed in the first rebel attack giving the health bonus to nihilus and traya
    - last character your weaker sith, do not use assassin to avoid stealth, the 5th character has to be a sith that does very fast to give bonus health to traya/nihilus take out mods

1- Start the match medpac to nihilus
    2- isolate 9ld Ben to avoid taunt
    3- as soon as possible annihilate chewie3PO
    4- only survivors will be traya and nihilus
    5- let the rebels play till they frozen otherwise kill them all 8f you reach 9 stacks... If traya dies don't worry, nihilus will lose TM and heal thousands of times

In the lower tiers you have to decrease power more and more. The lower tiers 8 used savage nihilus wat only

Please note if anyone is reading this - it only works with relic level Triumverate. Nihilus simply can't survive even at g12+5 with all 6 dot maxed health mods. I've tried for hours.

• Yeah my g12 nihlus dies instantly on t6 as well as my g12 Malak.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Yeah my g12 nihlus dies instantly on t6 as well as my g12 Malak.

The problem I am having is that DN at g12+5 is too weak to survive and relic Malak gets so strong he barely loses enough health to drain life or regain it for enough damage near the end - especially if the rebels are all dying because of frostbite.

With no progress bar and the apparent need for characters in extremely specific ranges of ability, this feat is one of the more poorly implemented "puzzles" in the game.

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Well, I finally get the guns from IV...Traya lead no mods, Wat, Palp (though he died before I could use his heal ability since I was waiting until he was low) , Nihilus with only health primaries. Yeah, basically it was just Traya and Nihilus taking a little bit of damage and then healing from Traya's lead. Will try other tiers later, but agree there needs to be some sort of progress bar.