Dathomir tag

FeralKhanIku
2 posts Member
edited September 2020
Faction Rework - Change Nightsister tag to Dathomir tag. Include Maul and Savage with Dathomir tag. Provide synergy with Nightsisters by updating the kits to allow for Maul/Savage to receive benefit from Nightsister leadership and Nightsisters to benefit from Maul leadership. Wouldn't be meta but would be fun and useful...and make sense. Please CG, it's low hanging fruit.

Replies

• Doesn't seem like a good idea, especially since they did not have any strong synergy.
  • Doesn't seem like a good idea, especially since they did not have any strong synergy.

Again, not meta, but the synergy would be there if the tag were Dathomir. Would easily allow for spare Sisters under a Maul lead to do some cleanup. Acolyte and Spirit would work very well under a Maul reworded lead. Savage gaining TM under Talzin lead would be fun. Maul and Savage benefiting from auto revive/Zombie mechanic would be awesome. Lots of fun for minimal augmentation... and wouldn't hurt anything :)
  • I suppose it sounds kind of fun on paper, like under a Mother Talzin lead plague could quickly whittle away enemy’s health to 50% or below, and leave an opening for Savage to deal massive damage with his Overpower ability and I guess Maul could help a little with all of his attacks dealing double damage to Jedi enemies, not to mention the potential for him to quickly gain his bonuses from his unique ability. Though that would beg the question of, if you were to replace any members on a night sister team for Savage and/or Maul, who would be the one(s) to be replaced?
  • I'd be happy if Maul & Savage would have SOME synergy between each other. Something other than just being sith. Maybe something akin to Wedge & Biggs or Cassian & K2SO or Ashoka & Anakin.

Again, not meta, but the synergy would be there if the tag were Dathomir. Would easily allow for spare Sisters under a Maul lead to do some cleanup. Acolyte and Spirit would work very well under a Maul reworded lead. Savage gaining TM under Talzin lead would be fun. Maul and Savage benefiting from auto revive/Zombie mechanic would be awesome. Lots of fun for minimal augmentation... and wouldn't hurt anything :)

I guess it could work out, but there would need to be some rewording. Other than that it'd be fine.
  • I think dothamir tag would better serve as like clone is to 501st they don't gain everything but they definitely have benefit to being there, maul and savage should have some direct synergy though