Road Ahead? State of the Galaxy? Q & A?

13Next

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    The pandemic also happened and a lot of companies are downsizing.

SotG is in lockdown like the JKL event. The road ahead is foggy. And there's no sense having a Q&A when no one knows what tomorrow brings. They can only praise the art team that made Rey so many times.

In all seriousness, ignoring Rey (and parts of Vader), you have to admit the art team has added some nice touches to the game recently.

alot of great things in that JKL event for sure. I can live with JKL not looking *exactly* like Mark Hamill but I still feel they could have been a better job on his face though. especially since I saw the face of JML in that video they released.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    The pandemic also happened and a lot of companies are downsizing.

SotG is in lockdown like the JKL event. The road ahead is foggy. And there's no sense having a Q&A when no one knows what tomorrow brings. They can only praise the art team that made Rey so many times.

In all seriousness, ignoring Rey (and parts of Vader), you have to admit the art team has added some nice touches to the game recently.

True, but that shouldn't be the only form of communication we get, and the only update on content they share with us. They even keep half the art stuff quiet until everyone already knows about it like Palpatine, so how are we supposed to praise the art department for six questions' worth in a hard-hitting Q & A like last time?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Didn't Q&A's stop around the same time covid blew up in the US? My guess would be they couldn't figure out how to efficiently manage the Q&A sessions remotely but if that were the reason they should have just said so.

Theyve made a lot of bad decisions that they dont want to speak about.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Didn't Q&A's stop around the same time covid blew up in the US? My guess would be they couldn't figure out how to efficiently manage the Q&A sessions remotely but if that were the reason they should have just said so.

Theyve made a lot of bad decisions that they dont want to speak about.

Zoom was too expensive maybe