Thrown out of Grand Arena?

2Next

Replies

• This is a known bug called forgetting to join or an elaborate conspiracy to cover up a flaw in the coding that no one can locate.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    That doesn't mean you joined. That just means you've logged into the game since the GAC launched and been assigned a division.

This happens without any action from the player.

This. the screen shot is not proof of anything unfortunately.

you can report this to Answers HQ, they can look at your account, but they have yet to find someone who has joined and removed.

Now hang on i have had the same issue as OP for nearly 12 months i have joined every single GAC yet I've been thrown out of GAC the last few months i am at the point of quitting the game because of this.

[...]

So Kyno fix it or atlwast look into it and before you tell me put a ticket in i have over 30 tickets waiting to be looked at for this issue and i think im due for a little compensation wouldnt you say kyno?

Since you've had this happen multiple times and you've opened 30 tickets about that issue I assume you've taken screenshots to prove that you joined only to be kicked out. Any chance we could see your proof?

Gladly just as soon as my phone lets me the upload screenshots on here
    @NinjaRaven32 - man, you need to improve your mobile connection!
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    That doesn't mean you joined. That just means you've logged into the game since the GAC launched and been assigned a division.

This happens without any action from the player.

This. the screen shot is not proof of anything unfortunately.

you can report this to Answers HQ, they can look at your account, but they have yet to find someone who has joined and removed.

Now hang on i have had the same issue as OP for nearly 12 months i have joined every single GAC yet I've been thrown out of GAC the last few months i am at the point of quitting the game because of this.

[...]

So Kyno fix it or atlwast look into it and before you tell me put a ticket in i have over 30 tickets waiting to be looked at for this issue and i think im due for a little compensation wouldnt you say kyno?

Since you've had this happen multiple times and you've opened 30 tickets about that issue I assume you've taken screenshots to prove that you joined only to be kicked out. Any chance we could see your proof?

Gladly just as soon as my phone lets me the upload screenshots on here
    @NinjaRaven32 - man, you need to improve your mobile connection!

I've good connection my phone is what I need to improve 😅