General Anakin Skywalker - Phase 4

Phase 4 of the GAS event is quite literally the worst thing I’ve ever experienced in a game in 30+ years of playing games. The randomness to it does not lend itself to fun. Even throwing money at it won’t help until you can finally out power it in an anti-climatic ending.

The minimums for the event are nothing short of a lie. The precise mods needed are way above most fans heads. I’d like to see a chart of what percentage of players have unlocked this iconic character.

It is sloppy. Players should have something they can learn and work towards beating, not repeatedly reset and hope for “good RNG”.

Compounded with all the other issues in the game, CG is lucky to have the Star Wars IP locked in. All this year has taught me is that they are out of touch and don’t give a **** about the player base.

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    @Phuzakie
    Modding really isn’t hard for this event... I
    went back to do P4 for fun a few months back 😂

Minimums just mean it’s theoretically doable, if you want to make it more of a guarantee just gear people higher. Or learn the mods they need, there are plenty of resources out there to help you.

As for the number of GAS out there, nearly 78000 people have him activated