Dev Q&A follow-up: share with us the vision of GET

Not all that long ago, Epic Confrontation characters were the most powerful in the game. They were defined by 5* unlocks requiring GET to achieve 7*.

With Galactic Legends now being the premiere character type, what is the future of GET1 and GET2?

Can we safely use this currency, or will we continue to see new characters added?

You will win quite a bit of goodwill with the community by sharing the vision of GET.

Replies

• They will never tell you this. We know historically GET has been used for characters. Act accordingly. Unless I am actively using it on a character, I will never let either get below 70k.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    They will never tell you this. We know historically GET has been used for characters. Act accordingly. Unless I am actively using it on a character, I will never let either get below 70k.

Better hoard a little more, a cap ship requires roughly 89k (270 per blueprint).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    They will never tell you this. We know historically GET has been used for characters. Act accordingly. Unless I am actively using it on a character, I will never let either get below 70k.

Better hoard a little more, a cap ship requires roughly 89k (270 per blueprint).

70k is fine. I'm not going to refresh the shop to finish faster. It's not about getting to 7* right away, just about being in a position to do it quickly-ish. And 70k will get me the unlock of character/ship if it's GET only and will finish an Epic to 7*.
  • While I would love a promise on this front, I don’t think it’s realistic.
    If CG came out and said they planned to utilise GET1 for a future EC, but the event then for whatever reason was changed, everyone would hammer them for lying.
    If they said they have no current plans, but then in 1-2 year did come up with a new EC toon, everyone would hammer them for lying.

If they want any kind of flexibility and want to avoid a rush of angry forum-readers, it’s safer for them to just stay quiet.

I’m going to always keep a hoard around for good measure, of both GET1 and GET2 just in case.