IOS vs Android

I just don't know. I'm shocked. So disadvantaged.

Ahnalds latest video showing what android users get compared to IOS users.

Replies

• Cameron3 wrote: »

What do android users get that iOS users don't?

Why do people always say a statement but then provide absolutely no clarification on what they mean. It's not like everyone watches all of Ahnaldt101's video. Sure I've seen a few but manly they were manly him unlocking legendary characters.

Why do people always say a statement but then provide absolutely no clarification on what they mean. It's not like everyone watches all of Ahnaldt101's video. Sure I've seen a few but manly they were manly him unlocking legendary characters.

Maybe OP is an Ahnald alt trying to drum up views.
  • Oh, yawn. He's talking about people redeeming Google Play points for small bundles. They don't give much advantage, and people will have spent money (granted not necessarily in SWGoH) to have earned the points needed to buy them.

I feel dumber having watched the shouty man.

Google Play points aren't universal, we can't get the app in the UK. Don't think Canada can either.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Cameron3 wrote: »

MAKE A THREAD

on apple support page
  • Because the packs include energy, they allow Android users in the US to get tickets for GLs faster. Which, I can tell you as an iOS user in Canada, is annoying! Do I want to have to wait an extra week to unlock JML? No. Is it the end of the world? Also no.

It's not fair, but that's the way it is, and unless Apple changes its rules and/or Google Play Points expand to other countries, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Except that CG could withdraw the packs, which I do not expect them to do, and would not ask them to do (since this is a policy beyond their control).
  • Realistically this will only affect a small portion of the SWGOH community. People could just hoard energy for a number of days before the event and potentially spend less money than the people using the Play Store points.
  • Or, if you were really that concerned, iOS (at least in the US) does have survey apps that will pay out in iTunes cards. They don't seem to pay out as well as the Play Points, but thems the brakes.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    StarSon wrote: »

Looks like it.
    Basically threads says Ahnaldt said something but i dont have time to explain so go watch his video
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020

This is literally not game related. (Figuratively speaking)

If you have an issue with this you should probably take that up with Apple.
  • I think the bad thing is that this google play points are available only in few countries.
  • Scabmaggot
    62 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    You get one Google play point for every dollar spent then you can redeem the play points for exclusive packs in play store so you have to spend atleast $150.00 for the cheaper of two packs to get 150 energy and some gear and mod slicing material.
    Not worth it to me but if they want to spend thousands to get them day one go for it.
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Dude it’s really not that big of a deal... based on ahnaldts total points I’m gonna say that only the MEGA whales (above Ahnalt) will really be able to take advantage of this.. with the 11000 that ahnalt has he can only get around 1500 or so energy and as long as they don’t change the ticket drop rate that by no means is going to unlock a GL alone, the mega android whales might unlock it like a day before the mega whales on iOS.
  • Dang 10000 energy is a big advantage...
    Wish Apple would step up to the plate...
  • StarSon wrote: »

Most likely