Assault Battles Tier 3 Issue

So I have previously 3* the tier 3 Assault Battles and I can’t win this time at all. Frustrated, I rewatched videos to try and get the strategy down again and ive realized that in previous iterations the opponents DO NOT have protection and now they do. Was this intended??

Replies

• Yup, is now WAI sadly

The first time Tier 3 of Places of Power came around, the enemies didn't had protection, but they fixed that
  • Managed it with palp lead (g12.5 + 6* mods), dr (r7), malak (r7), vader (r7) and bastila (r5).

Took about 10 attempts.
  • EP Lead, DR Malak, Badstilla, and Darth Nihilus (mine was G12.0). Just have his annihilate off cool-down before the end of each phase, make sure there's debuffs on the last enemy to top off DN's TM, and as soon as the next phase starts, annihilate the leader. Rinse and repeat.

(Badstilla's mass debuff right before you strike the killing blow(s) on the last enemy is a great way to ensure you get the TM to go first in the next wave, especially waves 4 and 8 where the leaders are huge threats.)
  • I tried once i beated it.
    Auto from p1-4 manually from p5-8
  • SLKR plus KRU. About 30-40 minutes of your time, or just put on auto beside you.
  • I 3 stared tier 3 last time no problem but I can't do anything this time. I get to wave 8 and the jedis took enough turns to kill everyone.
  • Was the 3* when it had the no protection glitch?
  • when SLK tm loss, he dont regain max health or max protection anymore?
  • CG needs to add an 8x speed button if they’re going to keep making terrible events like this. Just spent 30 minutes getting to wave 8 only to have all four of my remaining toons get wiped out by yoda before I got a turn. He took six. Before I got a turn.
  • I wish CG would stop putting 1000-1500 speed on these to make them "harder". It's just dumb watching my team sit there while each AI toon takes 2, 3, 4 turns because "difficulty" or something.

My SLKR sat doing nothing at over 500 speed while each AI character did 2-4 attacks each tier. It's just dumb CG, seriously. A relic'd up Galactic LEGEND is sitting and waiting for your AI to take 45 turns so he can take one. At 502 speed.

Stop making difficulties for Tier 12 when we aren't past 7 yet.
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Managed it with palp lead (g12.5 + 6* mods), dr (r7), malak (r7), vader (r7) and bastila (r5).

Took about 10 attempts.

Did it after 5 attempts with the same squad, though r6 emp and r5 DR. Just have to get into stage 8 with full or nearly full tm, that can be tricky.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I wish CG would stop putting 1000-1500 speed on these to make them "harder". It's just dumb watching my team sit there while each AI toon takes 2, 3, 4 turns because "difficulty" or something.

My SLKR sat doing nothing at over 500 speed while each AI character did 2-4 attacks each tier. It's just dumb CG, seriously. A relic'd up Galactic LEGEND is sitting and waiting for your AI to take 45 turns so he can take one. At 502 speed.

Stop making difficulties for Tier 12 when we aren't past 7 yet.

You need to farm more +300 speed mods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I am so upset I tried all day and couldn't beat tier 3. I 3 stared it first try last time and I believe that was after they fixed the no protection bug. I need those rewards. Sucks I couldn't get them this time.
  • Ha 1st try after making this post I did it. Man the universe has a weird sense of humor.

74mtye3cayho.jpg