Update This Morning and Palpatine New Idle Look

I swear in my delirium this morning my app updated. I couldn't find any info anywhere so I forgot about it, then when I went to do the Assault Battle Palpatine was peering deep into my soul when I realized his character model is different.

Am I going crazy? Or is this really different because he's a hell of a lot creepier than I remembered from way back last night.

rohwre5mt9qh.jpg

Replies

• Just saw the other post. Ignore or delete
  • Yes, you are crazy because you somehow missed all the other posts about this.
  • jezmonster wrote: »
    Yes, you are crazy because you somehow missed all the other posts about this.

And I am quickly reminded how the forums contain quite possibly the most insufferable human beings on the planet
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    jezmonster wrote: »

And I am quickly reminded how the forums contain quite possibly the most insufferable human beings on the planet
    one person does not represent the rest
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Ultra wrote: »

But one person represents at least half.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Or does he or she
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    TVF wrote: »

Or does he or she

They do. At least half or about less than half of the people are insufferable.