Raids & guild-wide events

The current raids in the game no longer require an entire guild to complete, for the most part. There are likely some guilds that still need a handful of contributors, but I would find it hard to believe that 50 people, the entirety of a guild, is needed to bring down the most difficult raid in the game at the moment: heroic sith raid. This is only part of the problem, the other half is how the rewards are structured to pit you against your guild mates and when it only takes a single guild-mate to clear the content, it creates a lot of unnecessary ill-will towards one another, when it is certainly not the fault of any one individual who has composed a roster good enough to complete the guild-wide game-mode with a single squad. Instead of congratulating them for it, instead there are rules put into place to rotate first, or time periods put in place on when to post, when the most obvious issue is the reward structure -- if auto isn't in the works, then just change the reward structure to be the same for everyone, much like how territory battle and territory war works, a true guild-wide event and one that I feel has the proper and fair reward table.

Cheers,
D

Replies

• Options
    This has been a problem for a long time but only became a big problem once slkr came out
  • Options
    Agreed! At least make it profitable for the guild- and not pit guild mates against one another. It’s the opposite of what a guild is supposed to accomplish- working together towards a reward/goal. Now there is animosity between members - whether or not you chose one GL over the other determines your place in the raid. Then the greatest discrepancy is the reward tiers- first to tenth place rewards are DRASTICALLY greater than the next 40 rewards. So you have an even greater divide. Just make it simmable- or increase the difficulty and increase the rewards tier for everyone. Anything is better than the current system. Also - HAAT should be simmable by now. Please CG, you’re our only hope. May the force be with you all.
  • Options
    Here here. I'm degraded to set a reminder on my phone now to jump into HSTR so I have a chance at placing top 10. I could choose not to, but I would be missing out on the best source of high end gear right now. Annoying
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to SWGoH raids