GC undersized feat.

I just completed the undersized feat with a 4 man squad including arc trooper!

Did they silently fix the summoning bug or did I just miss the release notes? I went back and checked the last couple content updates but couldn’t find anything which could just mean I’m blind...

Replies

• Calo_Nord wrote: »

Did they silently fix the summoning bug or did I just miss the release notes? I went back and checked the last couple content updates but couldn’t find anything which could just mean I’m blind...

Most likely a bug.
  • It should work with 4. Or they should reduce the rewards for completing it with 6 (5+summon). Can't have it one way and not the other. The summon shouldn't count as a 5th/6th.

Most likely a bug.

The bug that is no longer a bug is a bug?

Most likely a bug.

I didn't remember them fixing the bug so my bad.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It should work with 4. Or they should reduce the rewards for completing it with 6 (5+summon). Can't have it one way and not the other. The summon shouldn't count as a 5th/6th.

Yep, it should work with 4, but it didn’t, but now it does.

There’s tons of threads with people asking about silent nerfs and such but now CG is silently helping the community (unless there was an announcement I missed)! What’s this world coming to?
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It should work with 4. Or they should reduce the rewards for completing it with 6 (5+summon). Can't have it one way and not the other. The summon shouldn't count as a 5th/6th.

Yep, it should work with 4, but it didn’t, but now it does.

There’s tons of threads with people asking about silent nerfs and such but now CG is silently helping the community (unless there was an announcement I missed)! What’s this world coming to?

You must have missed their communicating this change to the community. I mean, I missed it too, but I'm sure it was on a podcast somewhere.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    They had it on a billboard rented out in Wyoming. Didn't you see it during your commute?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Calo_Nord wrote: »

Most likely a bug.

Accurate
  • scuba wrote: »

Most likely a bug.

Accurate

Are we talking about a bug bug or a turret bug?
  • scuba wrote: »

Most likely a bug.

Accurate

Are we talking about a bug bug or a turret bug?

Test it with Geos and see....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*