Can we PLEASE have a mod quick sell button?!

MrLev
posts Member
edited October 2020
Edit: I must have missed something...
Post edited by MrLev on

Replies

• Is there something wrong with the existing "Sell" button?

xzor7d2csbpw.jpg

xzor7d2csbpw.jpg

Pretty sure Op is referring to selling them before they are in your inventory

xzor7d2csbpw.jpg

Yes, by taking you back to the main mod screen. It’s more time consuming to use the existing “sell” button.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    That's the idea. It sucks, and you can't sell mods already maxed.

Is there something wrong with the existing "Sell" button?

xzor7d2csbpw.jpg

Yes, by taking you back to the main mod screen. It’s more time consuming to use the existing “sell” button.

xzor7d2csbpw.jpg

Yup it disappears when the mod is level 15
  • Vi1teran_ wrote: »

I had not realized that. Reason being is that when I upgrade my mods, I get them to 6, 9 or 12 depending on what color they are when I get them. I tend to only bring mods to 15 when I know I am going to keep.

This button is much better than what we had before. Is there still room for improvement, certainly, but for now. I am happy with what it is.

TL:DR - Pro Tip: Decide if you will keep or sell a mod before it gets to 15.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »

I had not realized that. Reason being is that when I upgrade my mods, I get them to 6, 9 or 12 depending on what color they are when I get them. I tend to only bring mods to 15 when I know I am going to keep.

This button is much better than what we had before. Is there still room for improvement, certainly, but for now. I am happy with what it is.

That's all good until you get better mods and decide to get rid of average mods you had before.

Glad it's not a problem for you but can't see how it would make your life worse so why do you care?
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    The new problem no is you can't always be sure you want to sell them after level 12, because 6D-A mods means you can still get more rolls. So now the problem of inventory cap is just that much greater.
  • Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    That's all good until you get better mods and decide to get rid of average mods you had before. Glad it's not a problem for you but can't see how it would make your life worse so why do you care?

Like I said, there is always room for improvement. I had not considered the point about older now unwanted mods. Dear CG, we need a quick sell button!
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    The new problem no is you can't always be sure you want to sell them after level 12, because 6D-A mods means you can still get more rolls. So now the problem of inventory cap is just that much greater.
    And the problem doesn't really get better if you increase the inventory cap. Make it 750 or 1000 and people will still fill it up only now they will also complain about having too many mods to scroll and sort through. :D
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »

The other part is when you are slicing them. Bad slice and want to sell, no "easy" sell button
  • That's about the slowest "quick" button I've ever seen.