Galactic legends Kylo let down

2Next

Replies

  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I like to play the event and learn how to beat it on my own

    Not a fan of using guides to find out how to win since that ruins the fun but I’ll rather not have fun than farm and waste multiple tickets in trying to figure out how to win

    I'll do that with GC and other repeatable events - unless I'm really struggling. But the ticket system punishes you for trial and error (well, just the error part), and is tedious, it's simply not worth it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    If the tickets earned you “1 completion” it would be different. Farming the tickets and then losing the battle makes it less enjoyable. You’re stuck looking into the guides to ensure success rather than having any fun trying different things.

    This is a great idea imo. We already do this in Assault Battle, so as they said in the 6 million dollar man, "We have the technology". If it means tuning up the difficulty, I'm on board (I guess it's far too late for this batch though Oo).
  • Eweff
    390 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Ultra wrote: »
    I like to play the event and learn how to beat it on my own

    Not a fan of using guides to find out how to win since that ruins the fun but I’ll rather not have fun than farm and waste multiple tickets in trying to figure out how to win

    Agreed, just placing gear onto characters then watching a video to press buttons in the correct sequence makes it less of a game
  • BigFry
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I just figured out why I was disappointed one of the toons you use is Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

    The toon I spent forever gathering the resources to unlock. He got murdered in the first round of attacks. It was sad

    If he is that weak he is the worth the time

    I had to do it for a second run to be sure. I couldn’t believe how weak he is.

    Second run with arena mods and tried to follow strategy, that went about the same as first run.

    Team basically melted

    I guess RNG is the key
    Post edited by BigFry on
  • scuba
    12807 posts Member
    In his defence CG didn’t put tickets in the game to make it more fun. Games are supposed to be fun right ?
    The ticket system is unnecessarily long and painful.

    Depends on ur definition of fun dark souls is fun to others cause theyike the challenge while others hate it cause they die instantly its a skill based game.

    Alot of mmo have a daily/weekly limit on stuff like hardmode dungeons raids ect to get rewards so the tickets is a way to limit it like that so if u where an mmo player (i played mmos for years(10+) i dont mind the tickets all that much annoying yes but thats all

    I wouldn't mind the ticket system if it was as someone else mentioned, only consumed on completion. The way it is now win or lose or game error or game crash tickets are spent. This to me takes away part of the fun of trying to figure out the puzzle(s)
  • BigFry wrote: »
    I just figured out why I was disappointed one of the toons you use is Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

    The toon I spent forever gathering the resources to unlock. He got murdered in the first round of attacks. It was sad

    If he is that weak he is the worth the time

    I had to do it for a second run to be sure. I couldn’t believe how weak he is.

    Second run with arena mods and tried to follow strategy, that went about the same as first run.

    Team basically melted

    I guess RNG is the key

    Or maybe just simple reading. Then you'd realize 1) it's not actually SLKR (just the model) but rather KRU that you're using in the first 2 tiers and 2) you just focus down Hero Finn and from there on it's pretty much easy going. Let me guess, your Hux has like +50 speed?
    I don't even know how you can lose any battle in this event, even in the last tier I had a 100% success rate with the right team comp and turn order.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    BigFry wrote: »
    I just figured out why I was disappointed one of the toons you use is Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

    The toon I spent forever gathering the resources to unlock. He got murdered in the first round of attacks. It was sad

    If he is that weak he is the worth the time

    I had to do it for a second run to be sure. I couldn’t believe how weak he is.

    Second run with arena mods and tried to follow strategy, that went about the same as first run.

    Team basically melted

    I guess RNG is the key

    Or maybe just simple reading. Then you'd realize 1) it's not actually SLKR (just the model) but rather KRU that you're using in the first 2 tiers and 2) you just focus down Hero Finn and from there on it's pretty much easy going. Let me guess, your Hux has like +50 speed?
    I don't even know how you can lose any battle in this event, even in the last tier I had a 100% success rate with the right team comp and turn order.

    You are super cool thanks
  • Just do yourself a favour and put some effort into the game , you get out what you put in.

    Because of the time it spent getting the tickets to even try the event I watched a couple of videos, I think less than 30minutes of my life was wasted is all.

    I lost once on the tier1 mission on my second attempt then never lost a battle again.

    Gen sky, chewbacca, 3po all felt way harder as events go than this one.

    It’s like saving to go on your first proper lads holiday to Ibiza or shaguloof and then not putting any effort into pulling the fairer species ....can’t just expect them to fall at your feet with zero effort.
Sign In or Register to comment.