Do you guys like monthly subscription in the game? Which helps to get crystals and other materials.

Do you guys like monthly subscription in the game? Which helps to get crystals and other materials. 14 votes

Yes
71%
Ravens1113photonosBulldog1205Iy4oy4sAngryTalzin1MemeMasterLendersQuizIcyjediknightVishpratTheMaster12345 10 votes
No
28%
KynochpMINIsolo_77Salatious_ScrumDarthGlovoc 4 votes

Replies

• Yes
    I would honestly prefer this idea because it could help downgrade the prices for packs and make future cashgrabs less blatant.

Monthly subscriptions at 10/25/50$ a month for 50/100/200 crystals a day and an extra 60 Energy refresh with a 24h expiration would get a LOT of people's money easier, smoother and more reliably than spamming 100$ packs that just have fragments of **** you STILL need to hard grind even after buying said pack. The only noteworthy requirement I'd set is that these subscriptions don't become mandatory to access content.

I personally would be all for it, but I will not be surprised if this gets extreme disagreements.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Required? No.

Optional? Don't care.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Required? No.

Optional? Don't care.

I always find it amusing when people feel compelled to respond to a poll with “I have no opinion”.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Required? No.

Optional? Don't care.

I always find it amusing when people feel compelled to respond to a poll with “I have no opinion”.

"No"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    They used to have one. It got removed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yes
    LEGO Legacy just added one that is a pretty good value, relatively speaking. To try and list an equivalent, it would be $10 for 14 days and gives you an extra 100 crystals, 1 chromium pack, 100 GET, and extra bonus energy and xp every day.

I would definitely buy something like that here.
  • No
    Look at the in game economy. I am a f2p player, but I think that either the price would be good and you would get practically nothing, or the price would be terrible and the bonuses could be pretty great, eg. 10 free arena attempts with no cool down.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ok
  • No
    Another "ripoff" post from him, lol
  • Yes
    They used to do the crystal one and it was awesome. MSF has packs like this that vary from energy to power cores (similar to SWGOH crystals) and even gear. I’m shocked they don’t offer this anymore or even try to. The last time they had this it was due to some random whatever agreement, but there’s always ways around that.