Dark side hard 6A

Prev1
Who beat the nasty Ewoks and how'd ya do it?

Replies

• Options
    Normal levels?
  • Options
    6a hard. Blew 16 energy. Got down to Teebo. Boss on third fight. My 4 star 7 gear lvl 60 Vader couldn't take him out. Vader was my last character standing.
  • Options
    Daka, dooku, talia, ventress, tie fighter pilot.
    Borrow a friend who can stun or slow.
    Try dividing their attacks with stuns and slows. If you stun or slow one, switch targets, always focusing on the fastest one (one who isnt slowed or stunned and has the highest turn meter). Keep them slowed or stunned as best as you can and keep switching targets until one of them can be killed by talia and tie fighter pilot (or other high damage dealer). This way you can heal through the damage instead of losing characters to full burst, while reducing their turns. Consider ventress as leader to speed up your healers turns. Consider Phasma for also soeeding up your turns. Good luck! This is not an easy mission.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Took phasma, Sid, Dooku, Darth,Talia, and can't remember who I borrowed but it wasn't tie fighter :(
  • Options
    Phasma, tie pilot, assaj, Darth maul, daka. Bring along sidious usually cause he's everywhere on ally list lol.
  • Options
    Is someone Know When the next round Will be release ?( 7 stage )
  • Options
    Maul as leader for evade (5* max gear), Vader (4* max gear), Sid (6* max gear), Dooku (5* max gear), HK47 4* gear max) and borrowed a 7* Ventress. I like Maul with the evade. It's hard to tank past the dark maps, I just try to evade / aoe bomb my way past them. Dooku and Vent can give key stuns as well. Daka would be another good one as has been mentioned. I got past it first try - I think I lost 2 party members of the 6.
  • Options
    I 3 starred it after a lucky rez by Daka.

Like somebody above said, stuns are your friend, and share them around as much as possible. Also I have a 7* Ventress who I use as lead to boost the healers speed and give them more turns. I also work one enemy down to red health before using Ventress AOE, which resets cooldown if you kill something with it. You can use it every turn if you're smart, which helps a lot.

Now 6-B I'm struggling with... Ewok Elder as boss, who is very resistant to stuns. It's a nightmare. I don't see my team beating this one for a while.
  • Options
    I've got to wait and borrow a tie pilot. Everyone is Sid and more Sid. @Toolio . I thought it might be. Dark side hard has always been more difficult than light side. May need to get a bunch of 6* people to beat some of these levels.
  • Options
    This level is the bane of my existence! I need a friend code for a decent daka
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I ran all DS AOE's minus daka for heal.
    Sid 6* 7gear,
    vader 4* 7gear,
    daka 5* 6gear,
    phasma 6* 7gear,
    IG88 4* 7gear.
    All lvl 60 except daka lvl 55 and IG88 lvl58.
    Tried it borrowing maul and lost, ventress and lost, and passed it with Boba Fett.
    I actually remember this one. I want to say that I tried maul a couple times!
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options

You can use my daka if you want but she isn't all that yet.
    Ally code is 328-775-129
    Just made room if you really need it. Will keep a space open. What's your in game name?
  • Options
    I don't want to get Daka just for one level, all I'm trying to do is get to 6b for FOTP shards, I don't have enough dark side levelled as I mainly try to get my pvp team up in ranks, Sid kylo and phasma are my only main dark sides I also have high level FOST and FOTP but they're low on stars.

My cantina tokens all go to Poe... I guess FOTP was not meant to be farmed by me... Light side only I guess
  • Options
    Loce wrote: »

You can use my daka if you want but she isn't all that yet.
    Ally code is 328-775-129
    Just made room if you really need it. Will keep a space open. What's your in game name?
    Just added, same in game name. Thanks
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Ok cool...just accepted you as friend...hopefully she works for you...she's kind of weak....but who knows...
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ok cool...just accepted you as friend...hopefully she works for you...she's kind of weak....but who knows...

Thanks boss, I'll giver a go in the morning out of energy wasted on this $tupid level

• Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Post here if she works for ya. She is about 3rd of the list for ability upgrade so she probably won't get much better for a bit.
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Post edited by Niemsco on
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Niemsco wrote: »
    Feel free to use mine as well, have 7 star daka, the more the merrier as the ewoks are a bigger pain on 6b. 176-994-547

Lol I'm making room for a 7* daka right now
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I borrow a 7* Sid ally, lead with Asajj (4*), then have Daka (4*), Dooku (4*), HK (5*), and Phasma (6*), all purple gear.
    Asajj speeds up Daka to accelerate stuns and healing. Asajj, Daka, and Dooku all stun so it lets me survive and HK Aoe is pretty disruptive (especially boosted by Sid). Finally Phasma is there to manipulate turn meter, which is crucial against the ewoks.
    That said, I only managed to 1* it. Need to level up more to make a difference.

I was more successful with rest of that level, using same team (I 3* B, D, and E).
    For Asajj, its crucial to set up her AOE reset, so never kill nearly dead ewoks ... Like others said, bring as many as you can to near death, then nuke with Asajj AOE. The AOE is essentially free at that point (and Sid gets a free heal). Daka can heal more often due to Ventress lead, and the lead also allows slowing turn meter. I am considering bringing Talia in, but I don't know who to take out.
    Post edited by Lianara on
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Toolio wrote: »
    I 3 starred it after a lucky rez by Daka.

Like somebody above said, stuns are your friend, and share them around as much as possible. Also I have a 7* Ventress who I use as lead to boost the healers speed and give them more turns. I also work one enemy down to red health before using Ventress AOE, which resets cooldown if you kill something with it. You can use it every turn if you're smart, which helps a lot.

Now 6-B I'm struggling with... Ewok Elder as boss, who is very resistant to stuns. It's a nightmare. I don't see my team beating this one for a while.

Can you send me your ally code? I need an asajj to use please
  • Options
    I think: wait and raise your level to 70 then try again later...
  • Options
    I think: wait and raise your level to 70 then try again later...

+1

Or at least make sure you have mostly 6 stars in your teams, Daka (stun...and revive to 3 star it).

Consider that 6b is like 6a but worst.

• Options
    My team is

Sid
    Dooku
    Talia
    Daka
    Kylo

Friend is Plasma

Good Luck
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Feel free to use mine as well, have 7 star daka, the more the merrier as the ewoks are a bigger pain on 6b. 176-994-547

Request sent, thanks.

Lol I'm making room for a 7* daka right now
    Loce your Daka is not showing up... Would you need to replay the mission with Daka a leader?
  • Options
    Yeah you got to get all the elders low on health and AOE them to take out all at once for best method. They will keep resurrection going if not. After that it's easy
  • Options

Finally passed it with your 7* Daka! Got a lucky revive of 2 characters on round 3! Thanks so much, now gotta finish 6B and I'll be done for a while
  • Options
    I used 7*Sid, 6* Kylo, 5* Boba, 4* Vader, and 4* Dooku with a 7* Phasma ally.
  • Options

Finally passed it with your 7* Daka! Got a lucky revive of 2 characters on round 3! Thanks so much, now gotta finish 6B and I'll be done for a while

Glad to hear it! Love that revive when it works.
  • Options

Glad to hear it! Love that revive when it works.
    finished 6b but no 3 star