Secrets & Shadows Assault - TEIR 2 and 3 BROKEN

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Considering it took me over 90 minutes to do CT2 this time

I don't know at what point I'd just give up, but it would be way sooner than 90 minutes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Considering it took me over 90 minutes to do CT2 this time

I don't know at what point I'd just give up, but it would be way sooner than 90 minutes.

That's why I haven't completed tier 2 yet. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • If the RNG is correct it's only about 10 minutes to clear the Tier. Maybe I'll finally slice that Crit Avoidance arrow to 6E...
  • I guess if relic 8 will be giving your characters close to 100% crit immunity it will help against Sidious. The new mods buff will not help significantly as they don’t increase the primary stat on the arrow.
    Currently with the 50% crit avoidance and sidious doing 4-5 attacks during phase 4 it’s a roughly 5% chance of surviving all his attacks. And having Sidious sometimes doing two back to back aoe’s is just cruel. Having the aoe alternated with a single attack is hard enough.

The 6A mods allow you to have both speed and health or both health and defense for secondaries maxed out so that will make some difference. With health, if you added 10% more health without sacrificing speed or defense (just an example not accurate numbers), that may be the difference between the aoe killing everyone or knocking them down to low health and having time to heal before the next one.

I don't think I've seen people specifically slice mods to 6A for this event since the materials are still pretty rare.
  • Maybe. But as you say I’ll probably not waste that precious slicing material on modding for this event hoping it will solve it. Perhaps the next galactic legend will be “Ezra returned from outer rim uber Jedi champion” turning Phoenix squad into the new meta and making this autoable.