GAS

What exactly is the deal with p4 GAS event? I have modded, remodded, and then modded again several times. I cant get 2 clones killed off and then my whole squad gets wiped out in just a few hits. Dont change a thing and go back in and get immediately wrecked without ever getting a turn. I know RNG has to be on your side but ive seriously been playing this event for hours at a time for 8 days straight.

Replies

• Show us your gear levels for the squad.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Its a very delicate event and the lower your gear the more RNG dependent.

Your gear, turn order, mods and zeta are all crucial. For example, Its very helpfull to have the Droideka Zeta and have him go first to get his shield up and assist
  • You need to sacrifice your first born to the RNG God. I found it hard without Relic MG - got that to R3 and just did it with AV and B1 left standing - AV stuns on GAS were critical.
  • Dewoody wrote: »
    What exactly is the deal with p4 GAS event? I have modded, remodded, and then modded again several times. I cant get 2 clones killed off and then my whole squad gets wiped out in just a few hits. Dont change a thing and go back in and get immediately wrecked without ever getting a turn. I know RNG has to be on your side but ive seriously been playing this event for hours at a time for 8 days straight.

You need to at least tell what gear levels you are trying at. If they are all g11 then it likely will never happen at that level. If they are reliced, then you likely just need to remod since it usually isn't that rng dependent when you have some relics and decent modding.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Dewoody wrote: »

You need to at least tell what gear levels you are trying at. If they are all g11 then it likely will never happen at that level. If they are reliced, then you likely just need to remod since it usually isn't that rng dependent when you have some relics and decent modding.

G11 doesn't meet the minimum power gate, but your point stands.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Dewoody wrote: »

G11 doesn't meet the minimum power gate, but your point stands.

With Zetas you can meet the minimum at g11 for a lot of the characters.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    same crap too 3 G13 R4 2 G12 the 2 G12 only being IG and Ventress all modded well all zetas i can get two down and then wiped assisting barely works as well. The event is not the same 11 months ago since clone reworks its pretty obvious. Rng events are pathetic