CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2020
[Developer Insight - Kit Reveal]
spqsfwx2j6ac.jpg

UNIT NAME: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Galactic Legend, Light Side, Tank, Leader, Jedi
The wizened Jedi master of legend who empowers his Jedi allies with the knowledge and skills he has obtained

ABILITIES:

Basic: (ZETA) Indomitable Blast
9cwki3e7q85c.gif

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Buff Immunity on target enemy for 2 turns and deal Special damage to them. Luke gains 2% Max Health (stacking, max 20%) until the end of encounter. This attack will critically hit if able and can't be countered.

Special 1: (ZETA) They Grow Beyond (Cooldown 4)
z79u85c11m28.gif

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Tenacity Down on target enemy for 2 turns, then Daze them for 2 turns. Increase their cooldowns by 1.

Raid Bosses: Inflict Tenacity Down on target enemy for 2 turns, then inflict 3 Expose for 2 turns on them.

Call target other Light Side ally to assist, then grant them and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker Advantage and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

If target other ally is a Jedi, that ally gains Jedi Lessons for 3 turns, which can't be copied. If they already have Jedi Lessons, the duration for all current stacks on them resets to 3 turns (max 3 stacks).

This ability can't be resisted or evaded.

Jedi Lessons: +20% Mastery per stack

Special 2: (ZETA) Efflux (Cooldown 4)
1kusn3sxaeyg.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies. Then, remove 20% Turn Meter from them and inflict Ability Block and Breach for 2 turns. Deal 10% more damage and remove an additional 5% Turn Meter for each ally with Jedi Lessons or Jedi Legacy.

All Jedi allies gain 15% Turn Meter and Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn.

Breach: -25% Speed, -25% Defense (Does not stack with Speed Down or Defense Down)

Unique 1: (ZETA) Jedi Legacy

FINAL TEXT: Jedi allies may gain Jedi Lessons.

The first time each other Light Side ally falls below 100% Health, they recover 25% Health and Protection, doubled for Jedi allies.

At the start of battle, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker gains Jedi Legacy until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Jedi Legacy: +100% Mastery and ignores Taunt during their turn; can't gain Jedi Lessons

Unique 2: (ZETA) Galactic Legend

FINAL TEXT: This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects.

This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%.

Leader: (ZETA) Legend of the Jedi

FINAL TEXT: All Light Side allies have +10% Max Health and Max Protection, doubled for Jedi allies. All Jedi allies have +30% Offense and +40 Speed.

If all allies are Jedi, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker Taunts while he has Protection.

The first time each other Jedi ally falls below 100% Health, they dispel all debuffs on themselves and gain Critical Hit Immunity, Defense Up, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. Then, Luke Taunts for 2 turns, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

At the start of battle, Jedi allies gain the granted ability Inherited Teachings.

Inherited Teachings: Gain Jedi Lessons for 3 turns and call target other Light Side ally to assist, dealing 90% less damage. Then, they deal true damage to the target enemy based on 60% of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker's base Max Protection, which can't be evaded.

If that ally is a Jedi, they gain Jedi Lessons for 3 turns and 15% Turn Meter, recover Protection equal to 5% of Luke's base Max Protection, and reduce the cooldown of their Inherited Teachings by 1.

This ability can't be used if there are no other Jedi allies. (Cooldown: 2)

Ultimate: Heroic Stand (Must charge to 100% before use)
bekhqdhuyv0q.gif

FINAL TEXT: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker gains 8% Ultimate Charge whenever a Jedi ally gains Jedi Lessons or the duration of all their current stacks of Jedi Lessons is reset.

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker transforms into Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (Heroic) and dispels Jedi Lessons from all Jedi allies.

Dispel all debuffs on all Jedi allies and reset the cooldowns of their Special abilities. All Jedi allies gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns and gain Jedi Legacy and 35% Offense until the end of battle.

When Luke transforms, the max cooldown for They Grow Beyond and Efflux is reduced by 2.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Ultra is too **** fast.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Brownie and Ultra will be the next GLs
  • Ezra is spelt wrong in the dev insight
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Raid Bosses: Inflict Tenacity Down on target enemy for 2 turns, then inflict 3 Expose for 2 turns on them.

Kinda pointless since Sith Raid bosses are immune to tenacity down. The expose on raid bosses is eh.
    When Luke transforms, the max cooldown for They Grow Beyond and Efflux is reduced by 2.

What do these two abilities do?
  • ultrahuggies
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    :ultrahuggies:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

Kinda pointless since Sith Raid bosses are immune to tenacity down. The expose on raid bosses is eh.

7ncliug6z6s0.png
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I wish the kit was more flexible with Light Side allies. Too much narrow synergy with Jedi allies
  • Ezra is spelt wrong in the dev insight

So is "Savior".
  • Ultra wrote: »

U can place tenacity down on raid bosses
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wish the kit was more flexible with Light Side allies. Too much narrow synergy with Jedi allies

similar could be said about Kylo and FO.

but I think when going into the Jedi faction they need to be very specific and thoughtful to not open up too much craziness
  • Whew that is a complex kit.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited October 2020

U can place tenacity down on raid bosses

Not in the Sith Raid. Which is what Ultra said.
  • we are getting a ship debuff on a charatcer... interesting.

what does breach do again though?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Kyno wrote: »

similar could be said about Kylo and FO.

but I think when going into the Jedi faction they need to be very specific and thoughtful to not open up too much craziness

SLKR and Rey have broader synergies with the alignment as a whole not just their respective faction. My issue with Jedi team is that it might potentially take away JKL / GAS which are too expensive to break apart in GAC / TW

We'll see how it works live but I wish old school GR Jedi got a touch up to be more relevant
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    we are getting a ship debuff on a charatcer... interesting.

its character specific. even on the ships it doesn't have one meaning. I will ping them for it to be seen here.
  • Ultra did you see that ult animation!? He gets a LIGHTSABER!!! Omg omg
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited October 2020

its character specific. even on the ships it doesn't have one meaning. I will ping them for it to be seen here.

I thought Breach itself was just - 25% Speed and -25% Defence? Then kits add other effects to Breached enemies?
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    My gosh Jedi Knight Luke will be nutball when JML uses his ultimate. Jedi Legacy: +100% Mastery and ignores Taunt during their turn, along with CD up and 35% offence. Imagine with Hoda gmt , Bastila buffs ... anything he won’t one shot?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ultra did you see that ult animation!? He gets a LIGHTSABER!!! Omg omg

So I guess one benefit of ultimate is that JML can spam Efflux and They Grow Beyond every other turn and the offense boost. If the attack animations the same, the lightsaber is just for display lol

I was expecting something much more for an ultimate but we'll have to see if its a big game changer like SLKR's
  • It looks very good, but I agree with Ultra that it's way too narrow of a faction focus, and seems like he has to be with Jedi. I also don't understand the tenacity down thing on raid bosses, but whatever.
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra did you see that ult animation!? He gets a LIGHTSABER!!! Omg omg

So I guess one benefit of ultimate is that JML can spam Efflux and They Grow Beyond every other turn and the offense boost. If the attack animations the same, the lightsaber is just for display lol

I was expecting something much more for an ultimate but we'll have to see if its a big game changer like SLKR's

Does he use same abilities with the saber just animated different since it’s a saber he’s using now?
  • He has to use his saber or imma cry
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »

I thought Breach itself was just - 25% Speed and -25% Defence? Then kits add other effects to Breached enemies?

correct, I was wrong. it just has those effects. the speed and defense.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    This is the only Galactic Legend that doesn't prevent revives

Would be cool to see Nightsisters return in some form to make a counter team

EDIT: UGH JML mirrors will have Jolee
  • How about no 👀
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    I feel like the ultimate here and for SEE are disappointing. But who knows, testing will tell.
  • and gain Jedi Legacy and 35% Offense until the end of battle.

Will this stack?
  • I wish JML could get a green saber tbh
  • Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

correct, I was wrong. it just has those effects. the speed and defense.

Didn't it include dodge chance somewhere?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Merailla wrote: »
    and gain Jedi Legacy and 35% Offense until the end of battle.

Will this stack?

I believe he only transforms once. so no stacking, as this will only happen one time.

These ultimates operate a little differently.