After The Kit Reveals, Which GL Are You Going For?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Palpatines kit seems to be the stronger one out of the bunch.

However Luke has stronger supporting characters (GAS, JKL, etc)

After The Kit Reveals, Which GL Are You Going For? 56 votes

Sith Eternal Emperor
39%
Aycee1DatBoiNerfHerder44TuncBlackDarthNekrosjr8972686RiffinatorLordDirtVeserion1SithAmerCampCosmosJarvindSemiGodCptNemoDarth_DeVitoLay_Z_23MrturtleDraethArneth2Snowbird13 22 votes
Jedi Master Luke
41%
RebmesDwinkelmNikoms565kalidorVinniarthUltraRandomSithLordflux_ronoPuddis95StarDog89Yung_HenReptileNova44LastNeuronMike17Iy4oy4sThessaodai145StarslayerVendi1983coco8863 23 votes
Old GL’s
12%
jawa7778Salatious_ScrumMoorebidmuffinXxDougyDougyxXSiansimariogsh 7 votes
Neither
7%
EventineElessedilTheMaster12345DarkLord12345dgree 4 votes

Replies

• Jedi Master Luke
    Only because I'm closer without investing anything yet.
  • Sith Eternal Emperor
    Seeing as the kit reveals make it abundantly clear the dark side character will be miles better, again, SEE.
  • Nullvote since no "still waiting for the playtesting" option.
    Draeth wrote: »
    Seeing as the kit reveals make it abundantly clear the dark side character will be miles better, again, SEE.

So you seem to be a beta tester and have a deeper insight from playtesting them as it seems?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Draeth wrote: »

When Rey and Kylo kits were revealed, iirc the consensus was that Rey was way better so who knows.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Jedi Master Luke
    Didn't even wait for kit reveals for any GLs

just went for the characters I liked / wanted
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Jedi Master Luke
    Ultra wrote: »

This...and I went for Rey, so much closer to JML.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Probably JML, to balance out my SLKR.

I'm a bit off of either mostly farming toons so I will play it by ear at this point.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Sith Eternal Emperor
    Draeth wrote: »

69ydwi3in63o.jpg
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Jedi Master Luke
    he did tho

GAS + Echo destroyed SLKR
  • Sith Eternal Emperor
    I like SEE, but the stats will be a big part of it.

But I’m miles closer to SEE than JML anyway.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Jedi Master Luke
    he did tho

GAS + Echo destroyed SLKR

Yep....and then the SLKR buff parade.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Sith Eternal Emperor
    I’m several metas behind so any GL will be extremely helpful for my roster. SEE happens to be the one I’m closest to compared to the others (as in it’ll only take one year instead of two to get him)
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    Neither
    I was waiting for SEE, but it's not clear if he's actually GL status or if he's just an excuse to dump relics on a bunch of neglected toons like Sidious. And the most crucial ship in sith/empire fleet is gauntlet, which is a rough gear to justify for a 3rd-tier TW fleet.

If it turns out that SEE is as impractical as he seems at the moment, I'm either going to get SLKR instead or probably quit (GML seems cool, but I personally focused DS so that's not really an option).
  • Jedi Master Luke

This. All of this.
    The requirement for either GL are extreamly demanding (objectivly those of GLuke is the most), so we need at least to farm what we enjoy of, to aim for what we liked.
    Because that's how we gonna win- not by grinding on the characters we hate, but by grinding on the characters we love