Relic Boba Fett for Slave 1?

Jerubaal001
117 posts Member
edited October 2020
Slave 1 used to be a 'good' ship. Now it falls apart as soon as an opponent looks at it, with my g12 Boba Fett pilot.
Does taking him to relic level make his ship more durable?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not incredibly
  • Old ship
  • No, still very squishy.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member

With mando season 2 coming I can guess that we will see mandos ship. Bounty hunters are a faction that could start seeing more characters coming soon.
    As for bobas ship it’s good but like all other characters and ships some really start to hit hard once maxed out or reliced.
    I rauen4pfqr08.png
    usu6j1bdbyfvm1.png
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    rscmir8rje2d.png
  • Just need to add Jango's Slave I, Razor Crest and a capital ship
  • R5 Boba here, and I can tell you that Slave 1 is definitely still mediocre at best
  • R5 Boba here, and I can tell you that Slave 1 is definitely still mediocre at best

R5 here as well and can confirm Slave1 isn't that great even with relics. Boba Fett however is an entirely different story as he is worth it when you have the opportunity to do so.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    At this point in the game, if they don't give it a complete rework, they should at least make second special not start on cooldown anymore.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Sushi 1 does not need a rework. It's still a useful ship for a cleanup fleet. It's too old with a free pilot at this point to rework.

And Jango, Luke, and R2 should get ships 1st anyway

R5 here as well and can confirm Slave1 isn't that great even with relics. Boba Fett however is an entirely different story as he is worth it when you have the opportunity to do so.

Relic 7 and can totally relate.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!