New mod upgrades/ships without pilots

Are there any plans to address the (lack of) power-level of the unpiloted ships when the new mod-upgrades that will obviously increase ships with pilots comes ingame ?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    It's only the level (1-15) and "number" (dots 1-5) of mods that affect ship stats. A-E makes no difference. The mod update shouldn't lead to increase ship stats when it comes to comparing 6E to 6A.
  • You're most probably wrong. I just sliced a grey mod to green, and it added 44 more power. Surely the same will apply when slicing 6E mods.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    AresNO wrote: »
    You're most probably wrong. I just sliced a grey mod to green, and it added 44 more power. Surely the same will apply when slicing 6E mods.

Power /= ability stats
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AresNO wrote: »
    You're most probably wrong. I just sliced a grey mod to green, and it added 44 more power. Surely the same will apply when slicing 6E mods.

Power goes up but the actual stats don’t change.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    AresNO wrote: »

Power goes up but the actual stats don’t change.

I stand corrected :)
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Currently ship stats are based off of XE contribution value regardless of mod tier.
    1E, 2E, 3e, 4e, 5e, 6e, 7e
    This goes into a value called crew rating

Total ship power = ship power + crew power

Crew power = crew gp * ship rarity multiplier * crew size multiplier

Crew power =/= crew rating