CLS or SEE?

TheIcyGuy
4 posts Member
edited October 2020
So as of right now I am farming JKR so I can have another solid offensive team for GA while also being able to place my Pame on defense to have a better defense. My question is should I go after CLS after I finish my JKR farm or should I go after SEE? I know SEE is a long farm but seeing how it is the most f2p friendly GL (I am f2p) I am thinking about going straight after the GL. This will also help me farm some new teams, mainly sith. No one in my current GA division is going after GL whatsoever so I can really get far ahead of the game if I have a Galactic Legend on me. So what do you guys think? Go for CLS or go for SEE?

Replies

• CLS. Easy. CLS lead with Han Solo and Chewbacca is one of the best skeleton compositions that exist. SEE is the most F2P-friendly galactic legend, but a lot of GP will be wasted getting there, and by the time you get him, people will be ahead of you in more viable comps, and it's likely that counters will exist which only break apart like 1 or 2 teams. GL's should be an end game goal. Go for CLS, then DR/Malak, then GAS. You will have a much stronger and leaner roster than if you invested in just one team.
  • You could get CLS quite quickly I'd assume. I don't think it would be too much of a chore to do both.

If you started farming SEEP, you'd have R2 just based on the Empire characters required already.

Leia is in Arena and Guild stores

Farmboy Luke is in like 4 different spots

Stormtrooper Han is in Arena and Guild stores

Old Ben is Cantina and Guild

CLS gives you a pretty darn good team in the early-mid game and is still a relevant team in the later game. You really only need to farm 4 characters (again, because your SEEP farming will net you R2 anyway) and only need about G8 for most of them to unlock CLS. Definitely worth your time IMO.
  • GLs require a HUGE investment of time and resources and add a lot of matchmaking GP which could well bump you to a higher division and will definitely earn you tougher opponents.

Get your Hero / Legendary / Epic squads in order before you worry about a GL.
  • Everyone saying cls is easy is forgetting how much of a ball ache chewie is to get and c3po. Without at least chewie and han the team isnt that great. And the cls event itself is annoying having to overly gear terrible toons
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Lukeando93 wrote: »
    Everyone saying cls is easy is forgetting how much of a ball ache chewie is to get and c3po. Without at least chewie and han the team isnt that great. And the cls event itself is annoying having to overly gear terrible toons

I wouldn't call g8 overly geared. At any rate, there are still a few niche places for CLS outside of the team at earlier stages of progression. Threepio is a great character in several comps and Chewie is good on the CLS team. As someone above said, roster depth is important and there's a natural progression to the game. Having one GL will seriously inflate power, and you'll end up with no additional teams for it except troopers. I wouldn't call g8 overly geared for terrible toons (three of which are actually required for JML), but I would definitely call g13 on Royal Guard overgeared.