Vader vs padme

Palatine lead, vader does merciless massacre, gets someone down on health, anakin gets annoyed fine. But then straight after everytime padme gets a turn rather than vader continuing to do his thing. So first time padme got mass assist and wiped out palp, second time she cleansed everyone.

Is this correct? Fine if it is and I don't understand the kits, at least I'll know for future

Replies

• Anakin's zeta let's Padme take a bonus turn immediately after Anakin takes one
  • Ah bugger, well that's my grand arena down the drain lol
  • Vader vs Padme means spreading that damage around then wiping out Anakin first. If you don't, he'll take that bonus turn then Padme gets one and by that point if they have protection up no debuffs will stick and you're going to get destroyed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    gqad9gmnogf9.jpg
    Yes it is correct, she gets a bonus turn after Anakin gets one.

In the TM management system we now have, she will have more overflow than Vader, so yes she will go before him.
  • if anakin has a zeta padme gets a bonus turn after his bonus turn.
    palptine works, but you have to be careful not to trigger anakin's bonus turn throw your saber at anakin or someone that's healthy. then fracture kenobi and focus anakin. (try to ability block padme and GMY if GMY is in the enemy team so they don't cleanse and get tenacity up)
  • Divorces are always complicated.
  • A strong pretaunt tank helps. And hit Anakin with basic for ability block. But most of the teams I face in arena have weak kenobis. So I start with force crush, then mm. I do a basic on jka, padme, and ashoka. Then another force crush on gmy( or c3). By then, kenobi has 6 dots and speed down. I use culling g blade to take him out. My tank is KRU(not ideal, but its all I have). If the ability blocks landed, jka and padme do their basics on him. My thrawn is fast, so he goes next, and I fracture jka. Its easy then. With a strong kenobi, I have to fracture him, then kill jka before fracture ends