Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update brings Galactic Legends Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and Sith Eternal Emperor to the Holotables. Check out the Journey Guide for the event requirements and find out more in the Developer Insights for Luke
and the Emperor
- Galactic Legends Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and Sith Eternal Emperor have arrived and are available to be unlocked now!
- The Galactic Legend Event Ticket drop rates have changed to be based on energy spent instead of a flat rate per node. Find our more details here
- Enabled slicing mods up to 6-A. Slicing Materials will be available in the next Galactic Challenge. Find out more details here
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:Admiral Piett
- Admiral Piett is now farmable from Light Side 6-B Hard. This will replace the Jawa shards, which is still farmable on Cantina Battles 2-D and Dark Side 4-F Hard.
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue that caused the blue dispel effect to play when units were not getting dispelled
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue in the Sith Triumvirate raid where players could gain credit for additional damage in Phase 4 in certain scenarios.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue where B1 Battle Droid in Geonosis: Separatist Might, Phase 4 could critically hit Padawan Anakin.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Darth Revan's Lord of the Sith did not clarify that Darth Revan needed to be in the leader slot and not the ally slot in order to apply Deathmark.
- UNIT - Fixed a bug where Asajj Ventress Cruel Strike stun did not expire at end of encounter.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where ARC Trooper's Blaster Turret would display a Turn Meter bar even though it can't gain Turn Meter or take a turn.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Jyn Erso's leader ability, "Into the Fray", could trigger the "Expose" debuff outside of a Rebel ally's turn.
- UNIT - Threepio & Chewie now properly grip his gun during his idle fidget animation.
- UNIT - Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker should grip the lightsaber properly.