It’s getting dark

lpopcrhmpkz0.png

Is it me or since today’s update the characters got darker in the battles ?

Replies

• Options
    i ran rancor and have been in TW and GAC; everything seemed normal to me
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    o9rhyj6wlavt.png
    The Dark Side is taking over!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, the northern hemisphere is in Autumn now.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, played in TW against Geos and they were black.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Has happened to me several times. Most likely a visual bug with the new update. Something similar happened a couple of months ago.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    That's no bug, it's the Dark Mode.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    You've entered the shadow realm, Jimbo
  • Options
    Oh i see you have 10 Turn meter bars on your screen and not just 6 or 8.... consider yourself to be lucky.
  • Options
    b85tr6ayh9bw.jpg

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I2eb6b97w4hki.jpg
    I was wondering about that.
  • Options
    Nice @Kisakee, I really like Leonard Cohen and wasn't aware of that song. Very cool, thanks!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Something tells me this has to do with the ARC Turret losing its useless TM bar... which didn’t have any affect whatsoever on gameplay.
  • Culegatorul
    178 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Maybe some charcters are supporting BLM
  • Options
    It looks like they are trying to add environmental lighting to the game. If you look carefully at the far team you can see some halo and highlights that are consistent with the light source; however, the ground shadows are not and neither are the light pools by the windows. It looks to be a work in progress.