TW matchmaking working as intended

JollyBrandX
42 posts Member
edited October 2020
I’ve read quite a bit about TW matchmaking and how it is working within reason....but again today my guild has been presented an impossible task....pls CG you are making a stupid amount of money from this game can you pls put some real effort into a basic algorithm that can take numbers into account?

My guild has -
5 x GL Reys
2 x GL Kylos
Opposition guild -
17 x GL Reys
9 x GL Kylos

Just to put the boot in they have a 54mil GP advantage and on avg they have nearly 1mil GP more per member.

gxoct3lxm2r7.png
ssz3p4l8q4p7.jpeg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Strange enough we have the same issue. Though on the different side. Opposite guild is SO much weaker! We cleared it within 20 minutes and I don’t think we will ever can break our record. And they are still struggling with our defense...
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    They dont really care. The problem is sandbagging. It doesnt matter if it is intentional, or accidental, or because of holiday etc. You will get opponents with similar active gp. The problem comes with the difference in member gp. For example: 50 players with 100 mill gp vs 25 players 100 mill gp. The 25 player guild will destroys the other one. If you left out 2-3 players you can get significantly weaker opponents.
    Post edited by HJoci30 on