make GAS Phase 2 event changes?

ObiDarthYoda
140 posts Member
edited October 2020
So I've watched Sir Gorgeous, Ahnald, etc. vids on GAS Phase 2 and my squad is much, much stronger than those used by the YouTubers - yet I keep getting my butt kicked. Anyone notice any changes to GAS Phase 2 event?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    You need to have perfect speed and health. Look at their mods on the vids and match them exactly. I tried it recently for fun with a higher relicd squad then when I completed it and failed. You need to have the right turn order to complete it.
  • All there Saada - just not working.
  • did you try the playbook? It's all about speed but more about order. what are your relics at? My Padme is r5, GK is r6, Ahsoka r5 with r3 3PO (he died) and g9 Shaak Ti (also died)
  • R4 Padme w/79k Health & 280 Speed, G12 C-3PO, R4 Shaak Ti, R4 GK (w/87k Health), G12 Ashoka. 124,183 squad. 80% of the time, can't kill B2 before the MagnaGuard's come back.
  • R4 Padme w/79k Health & 280 Speed, G12 C-3PO, R4 Shaak Ti, R4 GK (w/87k Health), G12 Ashoka. 124,183 squad. 80% of the time, can't kill B2 before the MagnaGuard's come back.

The other speeds? They are all relevant on this one.
  • ObiDarthYoda
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Speed:
    Padme: 280
    C-3PO: 206
    Shaak Ti: 277
    GK: 224
    Ahsoka: 163

Health:
    Padme: 79,153
    C-3PO: 38,751
    Shaak Ti: 76,022
    GK: 87,368
    Ahsoka: 26,370
  • That 3P0 is really slow with just 206 speed
  • I've read where that should work but can increase... but doesn't seem to help w/potency.
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    i used this vid as a speed guide and set up my toons as he suggests, in turns of turn order. Cleared it in 2 attempts going that route. https://youtu.be/kY9XTuKKyuw
  • Alright, C-3PO @ 222 speed with more Potency
  • Thanks; I've watched that video but will go back and watch again.
  • CG IS changing the event: wondering if it's daily. I set up toons the same, yet the taunt has changed. MagnaGuards taunt right away vs. being able to hit B2 a couple of times before the taunt. My squads have been MUCH, MUCH more powerful in every way than any YouTube video I've seen. Is this due to GAS being a good GL counter and CG wants to limit the # of players w/GAS? What about JKL, etc events: just what is CG doing to make it more difficult for the average player vs. whales?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG IS changing the event: wondering if it's daily. I set up toons the same, yet the taunt has changed. MagnaGuards taunt right away vs. being able to hit B2 a couple of times before the taunt. My squads have been MUCH, MUCH more powerful in every way than any YouTube video I've seen. Is this due to GAS being a good GL counter and CG wants to limit the # of players w/GAS? What about JKL, etc events: just what is CG doing to make it more difficult for the average player vs. whales?

They have made 0 changes to the event, FYI.
  • ObiDarthYoda
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Odd then...
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Your speeds seem on the slow side. I did p2 with only GK at g13 (r7). Possibly I had gotten 3PO to g13 but maybe not, and it would hardly matter. Padme, Shaak Ti, and Ahsoka were all g12. I had to put my arena mods on, but it's doable. Ahsoka's zeta helps because having her assist and dispell goes a long way.