2Next

Replies

• Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    May the Greed be with you ...
    This should be the new name of this game ...

Or "it's actually all free if you have any patience"

Patience ? It's the new name for Credit Card ?
    More you play, more the gear crunch becomes bigger ...
    But yes, you have to be patient to Relic useless toons that won't be even used for events ...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    So I’ve got 3 toons ready for a level up to G13 all that was missing are the unfarmable MK5 droid callers. Maybe it was a act of God but GC’s rewarded 3 fully crafted pieces tonight. Am I dreaming or will rich uncle CG just strip these away?? Wouldn’t be the first time.

Pretty sure you need salvage, not the fully crafted, for g13 finishers

This. 3 droid caller is fine, but not nearly as helpful/useful as 150 salvage would have been.

Again, GCs being only once a week makes these rewards rather meh.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    So I’ve got 3 toons ready for a level up to G13 all that was missing are the unfarmable MK5 droid callers. Maybe it was a act of God but GC’s rewarded 3 fully crafted pieces tonight. Am I dreaming or will rich uncle CG just strip these away?? Wouldn’t be the first time.

This. 3 droid caller is fine, but not nearly as helpful/useful as 150 salvage would have been.

Well now I've seen every complaint. 3 full droid caller must be a mistake, but it's also a fantastic mistake. And yet the complaint is "should have been salvage."

Simply amazing, and yet I suppose fully expected.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nottenst
    688 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    How is anyone doing 30 crits on t4? I kill them so fast.

Edit: nm. It is across multiple attempts.

Is there a way to keep track?

[It looks like it took me 1 full squad and 2 4-member squad attempts to get the 30 crits.]
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    How is anyone doing 30 crits on t4? I kill them so fast.

Edit: nm. It is across multiple attempts.

Is there a way to keep track?

Fingers. However you may need to borrow some hands.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    No but you get 3 fully crafted Mk5 Droid Callers. Enjoy!

Technically a bug. But they are leaving it. So now it's a feature!!!
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    No but you get 3 fully crafted Mk5 Droid Callers. Enjoy!

Technically a bug. But they are leaving it. So now it's a feature!!!

This is one way of giving us new content!
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair I need to say these GC are really nice to play, not to easy, not to difficult and I had to use my Phoenix to win the extra award for the lower tiers. This was really nice and the rewards at all were fine, even without credits. Please CG go this way!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fun fact #132: the devs have a love hate relationship with fracture and WAT.

dang i missed the other Fun Fact 131 Fridays
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    i bet the devs have a love-hate relationship with JKR's kit
  • Options

To a degree but 3 full droid callers is most definitely not intentional. Someone didn’t check their work and now it’s way too late to change anything about it. They even said it was a bug per Kyno.

It may not help with the finishers but I’ll be darned if I complain about getting 3 full pieces of something that takes 150 mk5 salavage and mk3 carbs each
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

To a degree but 3 full droid callers is most definitely not intentional. Someone didn’t check their work and now it’s way too late to change anything about it. They even said it was a bug per Kyno.

It may not help with the finishers but I’ll be darned if I complain about getting 3 full pieces of something that takes 150 mk5 salavage and mk3 carbs each

Wait, did I just get three full droid callers, and not salvage?

Oh shoot, I did! If only it had been stun guns...
  • Options
    @crzydroid yup!
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    i bet the devs have a love-hate relationship with JKR's kit

Well, they have a hate-hate relationship with the forums/communication/youtubers/Q&A’s/dev tracker, that’s for sure. Change my mind.

Don’t see why they couldn’t have left the crystals in along with the mk2 mats...at the rate we are getting these GC’s it wouldn’t hurt them that bad to give some back to the community willingly.

Don't think we are seeing the regular form of gcs even now. I think exactly like you, where -keep crystals- is one of the acceptable options. While doing radio silence, they sure are watching how we respond and it will keep reforming god knows how many more times.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Droid callers don't require carbs.
  • Options
    Bug or not, or oversight, either way it’s an amazing reward. Thank you CG!

This was the funnest Galactic Challenge so far. Mostly due to Getting to really use Jedi Luke to dominate.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Well now I've seen every complaint. 3 full droid caller must be a mistake, but it's also a fantastic mistake. And yet the complaint is "should have been salvage."

Please show me in the quote where I used the words "should" or "complaint" in regards to the droid callers. The only "complaint" is that the event should be twice a week.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    3 full droid callers >>> crystals

This, whilst none of my current gearing needs it, this was my sole focus from gc, everything else was a bonus. Was actually harder to get that than complete t7 too lol
  • Options
    Lukeando93 wrote: »
    3 full droid callers >>> crystals

This, whilst none of my current gearing needs it, this was my sole focus from gc, everything else was a bonus. Was actually harder to get that than complete t7 too lol

just use geonosians.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Please show me in the quote where I used the words "should" or "complaint" in regards to the droid callers. The only "complaint" is that the event should be twice a week.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Haha sure, you too.
  • Options

Ahh forgive me, must’ve been thinking about the thermal detonators. Can you forgive me oh wise TVF?
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Ahh forgive me, must’ve been thinking about the thermal detonators. Can you forgive me oh wise TVF?

Yes
  • Options
    Wise and magnanimous.

I'm thankful for the rewards, mostly because I had no idea I received fully crafted anything. I can live without crystals here, even though I miss them.

These challenges were fun enough, but I still have work to do on tier 7. I'll call this week a win not a wash.
  • Options

Let’s take a moment to think of the poor programmer who made that error.
    As punishment they went and promoted him to co-community manager!
  • Options
    I think the crystals would be a good idea to leave even at a smaller level as it helps them address the crystal economy a bit by shifting away from arena as they’ve mentioned wanting to do in the past.

Either way the end you get decent stuff at the higher tiers so live with it.
  • Options
    Wasn’t there previously speculation of a new currency to come from GC?
    Maybe the plan is to give us that to spend on slicing materials.
  • Options
    Let’s hope not the last thing we need is another currency - i would rather another Han character

Make it an addition to an existing store like they did with the gold slicing pieces
  • Options
    I feel like it was communicated well enough, not to mention all the other stuff that's wrong with this thread / op.

No one can deny; it was communicated :p