Possible bug, or...?

p5abibyifbd4.jpg

Doing this event, I noticed that if I put Revan to send all the jedi to attack the Emperor, it is an automatic win. This happens on each level. Is this normal or is it a bug?

Replies

• Read the modifier. If the leader dies it’s battle over.
  • Yeah what a challenging puzzle that was. Finished the whole thing in 5 minutes.

it is a challenge if your leader cant survive a hit from Vader during M.M.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Yeah what a challenging puzzle that was. Finished the whole thing in 5 minutes.

Revan lead. Speed + mark.

Couldn’t do 30 crit hits challenges though:/ again you need week squad for it, which is meh
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

Couldn’t do 30 crit hits challenges though:/ again you need week squad for it, which is meh

You don't need a weak squad, you just need to kill some of the other toons first

i didnt say you couldn't do revan... just that if your leader can survive it can be hard.

for the 30 crits somehow i have CLS nuke palp and still end with 30 crits despite killing him on my 4 character's turn... on tier 5... with relic 5 rebels. but for lower tiers id suggest rebel fighters. i got that done with gear 8s.
  • You can do 30 Crits just bring the right team and avoid Palp until you're ready.

Lower tiers I used my g10-12 Geos. They get 30 Crits in no time. Higher tiers SLKR. For Tier 4 and those tasty fully crafted Droid Callers I used:

JKR, Bastila, Aayla, Anakin. Left Yoda behind because his damage is too high versus G12.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    i used MM+ g8/9 rebel fighters for the first few stages to get the lucky shot feat, then g13/g12 geos for 3-5, then for the last 2 tiers, JKR, GAS, GMY, JKL, GK. JKR saber throw passes turn to JKL, mass stun + crit-me!, GMY aoe, GAS aoe on SeT, GK mass attack on emp, direct focus on emp. You can target other with with the assist attacks of you need more hits before direct focus.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • f3fd7d0dd751e7af5a547f81d8278e04.gif
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • kalidor wrote: »
    i used MM+ g8/9 rebel fighters for the first few stages to get the lucky shot feat, then g13/g12 geos for 3-5, then for the last 2 tiers, JKR, GAS, GMY, JKL, GK. JKR saber throw passes turn to JKL, mass stun + crit-me!, GMY aoe, GAS aoe on SeT, GK mass attack on emp, direct focus on emp. You can target other with with the assist attacks of you need more hits before direct focus.

Ah, nice one, thanks!

That feat seems bugged, and it counts the crits of all attempts. So just keep repeating it and you will get it at one point

You can just play it again and again until u get 30 crits they stack over the course of all combats on a tier.
  • Underman it. Don't mark palp. It can be done with jkr, yoda, and jolee. Use yoda's basic and aoe only. You're welcome.
  • 3po hermit Yoda wat bb8 should work for the 30 crits if u really want to do it in 1 attempt.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It’s almost as if we have to utilize more parts of our rosters in order to complete all the feats
    Maybe End Game isn't for you