Mod packs

Giran11
17 posts Member
edited October 2020
I Just bought a $19.99 bundle of mods from the store with 6 speed on them. The 1st one made it to 11 speed after building it up and the 2nd Mod DIDNT GO UP 1 FRICKING POINT!!! I feel absolutely robbed thinking I was gonna have 2 mods with +20 Speed in them that’s just Absolutely Wrong. What the hell did I pay $20 for???
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Giran11 wrote: »
    What the hell did I pay $20 for???
    You pay the price for your lack of vision.

$20 for 2 purple mods. I wonder how it could go wrong.
  • Options
    I Just bought a $19.99 bundle of mods from the store with 6 speed on them. The 1st one made it to 11 speed after building it up and the 2nd Mod DIDNT GO UP 1 FRICKING POINT!!! I feel absolutely robbed thinking I was gonna have 2 mods with +20 Speed in them that’s just Absolutely Wrong. What the hell did I pay $20 for???

This isn’t the first go around with these mod packs. They’re absolutely terrible value honestly given how much RNG plays a role in if it’s anything remotely event coming from the packs.
  • Options
    What the hell did I pay $20 for???
    You pay the price for your lack of vision.

$20 for 2 purple mods. I wonder how it could go wrong.
    I’ve bought mods when I first started playing the game 4 years ago. Any time I bought a mod with 6 speed it went to 18-22 speed. So I was expecting this time around to be the same. I bought them several times when available just not recently. Not within the past 2 years or so. That’s my complaint. I’m willing to spend $20 or more on each pack cause the 6 speed mods always went up high in the past and this time it doesn’t felt like a rip.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gets lucky 4 years ago, complains didn’t get lucky this time.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you