Future GL (source: Lucasfilm)

rxsgja5ixiay.jpg

Vader & Leia, Maul & Obi, Boba & Han, Phasma & Poe

It's almost officiel. Almost.

Replies

• Options
    Great, because we need a 6th Han 🙄

Poe and Phasma have nothing to them and don't scream GL either.
  • Options
    i cant see han or boba getting a GL version, any that could be close we technically have in game (there normal selves). we could get endor han but i dont think that would be GL quality.
    Poe and phasma suffer the same fate, he have there best forms in game already as phasma and RH poe
    leia could get a GL possible as general organa but its a stretch to me.

now maul, vader, and kenobi have the best potential. vader would be "lord vader" or fallen anakin (ep3). kenobi would be master kenobi (ep3). and maul would be robo legs maul when he was controlling mandalore, or afterwards as the crime boss.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Silenzeio wrote: »

By that time it might be the 9th Han.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Silenzeio wrote: »

By that time it might be the 9th Han.

3 more Hans confirmed? 👀
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Given that these appear to be books or something and not related to swgoh, I'm going to say they are probably irrelevant.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    So those are all different key or cover arts from a handful of different marvel miniseries comics. And the Vader run and star wars volume 1. Those are probably just foreign reprints of those different comic series. Tho if that Darth maul one has the son of dathomir mini series it's totally worth a read. They look snazzy but CG cant cross promote their way out of a paper bag. See Star Wars Squadrons and the total lack of anything in game.
  • Options
    captain phasma is not even a legendary char let alone a galactic legend. she coulda been but disney/rian ruined her story.
  • Options
    Highly doubt this is any indication of future GLs, GL poe and phasma? Lol
  • Options
    Eutus wrote: »
    So those are all different key or cover arts from a handful of different marvel miniseries comics. And the Vader run and star wars volume 1. Those are probably just foreign reprints of those different comic series. Tho if that Darth maul one has the son of dathomir mini series it's totally worth a read. They look snazzy but CG cant cross promote their way out of a paper bag. See Star Wars Squadrons and the total lack of anything in game.

Yes, that's exactly what it is. I saw these reprints in my grocery store and when i saw that they were all duos, including the 2 actual GL duos, it made me laugh to imagine that it could be a cross platform marketing stunt and that we'll get GL Poe and GL Phasma next year 'because Lucasfilm said so'. It won't happened (or would it ? :)), but it made me laugh.

As i need to explain the joke, it means it was not a good one Oo

PS: Thanks for the darth maul advice, for about 3$ the 250 pages book i'll have a look ^^