[MEGATHREAD] The SWGoH Community Team is Growing

Replies

• Is there a new community manager?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Is there a new community manager?

In theory, yes. We have yet to see any posts besides the introduction, though.
  • What I have never understood is the complete lack of feedback on issues that the community have brought up forever.

Instead of new splicing or another gl basic quality of life which seems easy and would make the player base so much more content.

Better tw & GAC matchmaking / fleet squads / review times for Tb / etc.

I’d like to hope that the new guy can relay the importance of these issues.
  • Bread crumb is out?
  • Bread crumb is out?

Apparently Crumb needs help. With what I'm not exactly sure. I thought ignoring us was easy enough.
  • This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them.
  • Twice the communication.

Double the silence.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Bread crumb is out?

Apparently Crumb needs help. With what I'm not exactly sure. I thought ignoring us was easy enough.

This one is supposed to actually interact with the community. Makes me wonder what was Crumb's job description in the first place.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Twice the communication.

Double the silence.

So like 2 times 0 is still 0, where have I heard that before ? 🤔
  • Welcome @CG_Doja_Fett we were waiting for you!
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Twice the communication.

Double the silence.

The new guy has picked up right where crumb left things.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    I’m sticking to my theory that this isn’t the official SWGOH forums and it’s just a fan forum run by @Kyno
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Twice the communication.

Double the silence.

Taking off a weekend, wow, treating us all terribly right?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Welcome Doja Fett! Good luck and enjoy the weekend!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF wrote: »
    Twice the communication.

Double the silence.

While taking the weekend off is perfectly fine, I wonder why CG didn't make the announcement on Monday to give him time to actually talk to the community.

Also, I'm guessing time zones because I'm in Australia.
  • Welcome, and may the Force be with you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Twice the communication.

Double the silence.

While taking the weekend off is perfectly fine, I wonder why CG didn't make the announcement on Monday to give him time to actually talk to the community.

Also, I'm guessing time zones because I'm in Australia.

.....probably because it makes no difference and if he has something to say or respond to he can still do that on Monday, or all week even....

• The master (though crumb isn't really a master since he doesn't communicate that much) has finally gotten his apprentice. Even if the communication stays terrible they won't add another community manager because there can only be two, no more, no less.
  • The master (though crumb isn't really a master since he doesn't communicate that much) has finally gotten his apprentice. Even if the communication stays terrible they won't add another community manager because there can only be two, no more, no less.

Always two of them, there are.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Welcome to the forums. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett a quick word of advice. Just note that there are some toxic people in the forums and in the subreddit. Also note that the vast majority of players and forum users really care about the game and are hoping for more frequent communications. We're not expecting you to fix all of the problems with the game, but tell us what's going on. Maybe CG messed up and you sympathize and CG is looking into. That kind of simple commas will go a long way to build trust.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Got a promotion and took the rest of the week off. What a guy. At least he could have told us when the next galactic challenge is. Some things never change I guess.

The rest of the week meaning the weekend? Do you have a job? If not you may not realize it, but that's how M-F jobs work.

Also the next GC is next Fri-Sun.. You're welcome.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »
    hq7xl7uknu66.png

That's a good picture of us.

You're shorter than I expected. lol
    hq7xl7uknu66.png

So was Dalton.

s43r1djuizex.jpg
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    First, welcome aboard.

Second, can you give us an idea of what increased communication means to you? Everyone has their own ideas of what "increased" or "quality" communication looks like, but have some specific details would go along way in clearing that up with the community.
    hq7xl7uknu66.png

So was Dalton.

s43r1djuizex.jpg

No GG reference? I guess its the short guys you gotta watch out for. All joking aside, I'm hoping for good things! Welcome to the holotables.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Ok, formal greetings are in the can, let’s start talking business and do some community managing.
    1. Are we getting a Road ahead or SofG soon? (as in this month)
    2. Are we getting a Q&A session soon?
    3. Do you plan on doing any interviews( Youtubers/GWR?)
    4. Do you like lists?
    5. Are you gonna finally kill the dev tracker or update it?
    6. Crumb had Friday facts, how about Monday Morsel?