No event 10/13

Moechenche
65 posts Member
edited October 2020
How come there is no event today 10/13? There should be at least an event everyday. LSTB is not an event.

Replies

• May the Greed be with you ...
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    There should be an *individual* event every day. LSTB is certainly an event, just not an individual event.
  • There probably isn’t an event because there are days where there are 2 events in the one day so this may be to balance it out
  • There probably isn’t an event because there are days where there are 2 events in the one day so this may be to balance it out

The problem is that they don't really balance out events. Today is a great example. No individual events. TB doesn't start until the day is half over and then it's mostly filling platoons today and attacking tomorrow. So very little today. GAC is in a join phase for half the day and then setting defense. So very little there.

Then they run two events on days where we are in an attack phase in both tw and gac.

It's really not balanced at all.
  • The ocean of content parted around today.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    There probably isn’t an event because there are days where there are 2 events in the one day so this may be to balance it out

This is contradicted by the fact that there is always something active in the events table (or tab or whatever) even if it's just a training droid heist or omega battle. Like, every single day, as far back as I can remember. Not today though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    yeah I can't remember the last time there weren't any events. Which proves both points, I guess
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Why do we have no event at all to do today it’s bad enough with the lack of new content now we cannot even do old content
  • You can do Journey Guide if you like the old content
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I agree it's odd but then again are you really excited by a training droid heist?
  • While not excited about training droids, nothing doesn't seem to be a better alternative.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    While not excited about training droids, nothing doesn't seem to be a better alternative.

Agree it's not better.

Nor is it worse though.

• I'm a newer player with lots of toons to still level so it is slightly worse, slightly.
  • TVF wrote: »
    There probably isn’t an event because there are days where there are 2 events in the one day so this may be to balance it out

This is contradicted by the fact that there is always something active in the events table (or tab or whatever) even if it's just a training droid heist or omega battle. Like, every single day, as far back as I can remember. Not today though.

Exactly I’ve been playing two years and cannot remember when there was nothing at all
  • Icyjediknight
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    You can do Journey Guide if you like the old content

Doing old stuff that you get zero rewards for is pointless and why you can even do stuff you already completed for no rewards is beyond me
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

Doing old stuff that you get zero rewards for is pointless and why you can even do stuff you already completed for no rewards is beyond me

I occasionally enjoy going back to the old events and re-do them with my new roster.

It’s weak, I agree. But sometimes it’s the only place to try out new toons you geared up, different team comps, or adjusting turn order of teams. I was hoping GC would be better for such things, but...

It’s weak, I agree. But sometimes it’s the only place to try out new toons you geared up, different team comps, or adjusting turn order of teams. I was hoping GC would be better for such things, but...
    GC is better for such things because you are not constrained by faction so you can try any squad.composition. Unfortunately it is not always available.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

GC is better for such things because you are not constrained by faction so you can try any squad.composition. Unfortunately it is not always available.

It’s not ideal by any means, that’s why I had such high hopes for GC
  • Yep - GC was seemingly supposed to the answer here. But, no.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Wait, maybe this is CG’s fix to prevent the hyperdrive bundle icon from blocking the guild event icon. It’s exactly what the community has asked for. Brilliant!
  • I just want to say how happy I am that CG followed through with the intent of making galactic challenges aDAILY event that we can play through.. yes I know we have to stick with the same round for 3 days, but thankfully we get a new one right away, also not to mention the great communication on upcoming changes with galactic challenges.. oh wait... oops.. did they lie!? No! That’s not true! That’s impossible!