GL Ticket Question

Sorry if this is a silly question, couldn’t find it anywhere. Closing in on unlocking my first GL (Rey), so earning tickets. As each Tier is maxed, the ticket expenditure vanishes. Once I’ve completed everything for Rey...will I still earn tickets from LS battles even if I don’t meet prerequisites for any other GLs? Halfway to JML and hoping to have a stockpile of 144 LS tickets when I get there rather than this 1st GL ticket slog all over again.

Replies

• That would stink if you couldn’t, but I could see that happening.
  • You will not accrue tickets once Rey has her ultimate.

Sorry bud.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    I am not sure, but I believe any extra tickets go bye bye after you are not chasing a GL of that side so stockpiling would probably be a waste. However you could test for us
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    You can’t farm tickets anymore once you clear T6 for the tenth time. However, it seems that your tickets carry over. So make sure to max up to 144 tickets before attempting T6 for the last time.

Once you unlock JML you should have 74 tickets already
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    You can’t farm tickets anymore once you clear T6 for the tenth time. However, it seems that your tickets carry over. So make sure to max up to 144 tickets before attempting T6 for the last time.

Once you unlock JML you should have 74 tickets already

Thanks for the info on the carry over! I was curious about that