Event for halloween, christmas, easter, ecc

Hello, i think that a good suggestion for the game is have seasonal event, that can provide us things like gear, and we have something to do during this period of time. I think that it can help us with the gear crunch and it’s another thing that we can do. I’m really excited when other games drop events and unfortunately this is a lack that this game have. I think double drop is nice, but not the only answer for the community.

Replies

• Historically, IIRC, CG have avoided events on 'religious' holidays or other times of year that aren't universally recognized by all people/faiths. So unlikely. Game anniversary is early November if memory serves, you'll probably get something for that but I wouldn't hold your breath on the rest.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think the NS Zombie/Spirit event first came on Halloween some years ago. Also, last Christmas, we got pretty much all the available events (mythics, assault battles...) running at some point during the holidays, that was really awesome.
  • Before anybody says "there is no Xmas in Star Wars" - Why would Vader wear an ugly Xmas sweater if there is no Xmas? (LEGO Star Wars 75279 Advent Calendar 2020)

999ijqqd27go.jpg
  • Before anybody says "there is no Xmas in Star Wars" - Why would Vader wear an ugly Xmas sweater if there is no Xmas? (LEGO Star Wars 75279 Advent Calendar 2020)

999ijqqd27go.jpg

Death Star surrounded by tie fighters is Christmas sweater because it's red?
  • Well, the Lego Star Wars Holiday Special does come out this year
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Before anybody says "there is no Xmas in Star Wars" - Why would Vader wear an ugly Xmas sweater if there is no Xmas? (LEGO Star Wars 75279 Advent Calendar 2020)

999ijqqd27go.jpg

Death Star surrounded by tie fighters is Christmas sweater because it's red?

Lol?

8idjxoxlbkqc.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    I mean, theres an alternate christmas Vader minifigure where he's wearing a Santa suit. And the christmas wookie, porg, boba fett, darth maul, r2d2, c3po, yoda. Not to mention life day being a thing. And having events in the Star Wars mmo for it .... which I will finally get my tauntaun with Christmas lights this year. Funny, I pay to play that game and buy cosmetics. I wonder why CG cant get me to open my wallet for them 🤔👾
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Oh also let's not forget legos 2019 CHRISTMAS gift to its employees. A full size candy cane style xwing with rebel fighter Santa. That thing .... yall wanna get me a christmas gift thatd be like christmas 1996 all over again.
  • Death Star surrounded by tie fighters is Christmas sweater because it's red?

Looks Xmas-y to me. :)

begrbxywsacn.jpeg
  • or maybe you prefer Poe? drinking hot coco? while wearing an ugly BB8 sweater. :)

kdv33e1f0ykf.jpg
  • "Holiday Special" down?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Didn’t they run every assault battle possible last year? Or am I thinking of something else?
  • Man @LendersQuiz I missed that poe. I thought it was one of the guys from freemakers adventures. That just jumped up on my get list!
  • @KausDebonair i don’t remember very well it, and of course it was a very nice thing, but it’s different from seasonal events, just like a new shop or events that are only available during this period of time. Or personalised the ui with halloween them, christmas, ecc. i think this (maybe skins too?) can make we feel more comfy and excited when things come out. When i enter in the game and i saw the same event as always i only do this for the price, but nothing else, nothing special just like other games do.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Etc
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH