2Next

Replies

• Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

The original move for the Hoth pair was due to the introduction of the Geo TB and no option to do both.

How could KAM be accessible to mid game players? My last guild was 215 mil and we only got 1 shard

End game content is always out of reach of someone. Grow and develop, you can get there.

KAM isn't really end game content. It's unrealistic under current game parameters to reach. LS Geo is still broken difficulty levels despite being in the game for a year.

Right now it is pretty broken, however the new mod tiers could drastically change that

Eh. The new mod tiers are a going to account for a relatively small incremental change to your stats.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    lets keep things on topic.
  • Options
    Whether they put Wat and KAM in the GET store, which I doubt they would, they should update and add characters to the other stores. Cantina, squad, GW and ship stores, except for zetas and prestige mats, are only used for shard shop currency.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whether they put Wat and KAM in the GET store, which I doubt they would, they should update and add characters to the other stores. Cantina, squad, GW and ship stores, except for zetas and prestige mats, are only used for shard shop currency.

They locked them from updates for that exact purpose.
  • Options
    I'd prefer to be given a choice, I normally buy zetas with fleet currency, but if mk5 stun guns happen to turn up in the shard shop, I'll use it for shards instead.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd prefer to be given a choice, I normally buy zetas with fleet currency, but if mk5 stun guns happen to turn up in the shard shop, I'll use it for shards instead.

They did it to give us the ability to increase our gear income. You can always choose not to, but it was laid out to be a progression from characters up to gear as an account ages.
  • ScoundrelRui
    816 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    If they want to help with gear income, they should look at raid rewards for tank in particular, I got better rewards missing the tank raid yesterday and getting 35th place rewards than I do for 1st place.

I'll admit that GC rewards have been good, which is a step in the right direction, but there's much more to be done.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If they want to help with gear income, they should look at raid rewards for tank in particular, I got better rewards missing the tank raid yesterday and getting 35th place rewards than I do for 1st place.

I'll admit that GC rewards have been good, which is a step in the right direction, but there's much more to be done.

Gear income has many facets, that is just one of them, that they set up.