Do you think they are done with Galactic Republic in the near future?

DrMorpheus
113 posts Member
edited October 2020
See title. I love how galactic republic got some love and reworks when the Geo TBs came out, but even with those reworks and KAM, especially considering the TB mission requiring only GR jedi, I feel like there's gotta be at least 1 or 2 more good GR characters coming out right? Maybe not next week or month, but maybe next year or so? Idk, but I feel like the jedi could use another good GR jedi character.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I feel like they are the next ones due for a GL
  • Farriot wrote: »
    I feel like they are the next ones due for a GL

GL_Mace Windu
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Yes we are done i hope. We just spent last 1 or 2 years with them already on Geo TB.
    Please lets move on

Plenty of others squads to improve : ewoks, tuskens, jawa, mandalorian, phantom menace
  • With a Bad Batch animated series supposedly in development, I wouldn't be at all surprised to to see Clone Force 99 hit the tabletop sometime in the next year or so - while I wasn’t the biggest fan of them, they aren’t horrible, and there could certainly be a lot of design space for a fun Phoenix like synergy squad there.

Hopefully they would get a few new To th3 game clankers to fight too!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think that depends on your definition of "near future"..... if I had to guess I would say, yes-ish....

That being said of all the future GLs, I see that faction being high on the list for the future round of GLs, but not sure I would call that "near ".

As for your speculation, no I do not expect 1 or 2 more GR jedi soon (tm) [next few weeks]
  • Obi Wan and pre suit Vader GLs
  • We already got a jedi and sith GL we probably will get a rebel and empire GL next
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Farriot wrote: »

GL_Mace Windu

It would be hilarious if we found out that the reason that we never got a decent Mace is because 1 of the uppers at CG or Disney just straight-up hates Samuel L Jackson
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

GL_Mace Windu

It would be hilarious if we found out that the reason that we never got a decent Mace is because 1 of the uppers at CG or Disney just straight-up hates Samuel L Jackson

Much more likely that no one likes the prequels.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

GL_Mace Windu

You will get a GL Mace but it will cost you a R7 Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Ima-Gun Di, Aayla Secura, Eth Koth, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Luminara Unduli, Jedi Knigth Guardian, Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Knight Anakin, Darth Sidious, a 7* Endurance and then panic farming Agen Kolar & Saesee Tiin to 7* R7. Have fun!
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I hope they rework the whole bunch of them. Looking at jedi characters like JML and JKL, they could really benefit from that too.

Also we need way more clones
  • Kenobi and sky walker GL. Maybe not new toons in the future, but clones need love. Maybe at the least a Windu rework for the anniversary? I don’t know guess we will have to see..............
  • Hope its a GL clone so make KAM a bit easier
  • Lol that would be nice
  • There is a show coming about the bad batch

Three of them could be coming to round out a second clone team...

Same could be said about S7 of the Clone Wars and we got nothing :(
  • I was really looking into upgrading my GR jedi when KAM was announced

He looked like the game changer for them!
    Like Shaak Ti with clones, GBA with geos and Mon Mothma with rebel junk

Buuuut then they gated into a ridiculous difficult mission once a month, so yeah... I'll be able to tell if he is worth it in a couple of years, since my guild is not getting any single KAM shard (and will not for a looooong time)
  • Anarkid wrote: »
    We already got a jedi and sith GL we probably will get a rebel and empire GL next

I doubt that because Luke and palp cover the rebel and empire timeline and require a lot of toons from those factions
  • Farriot wrote: »
    Anarkid wrote: »
    We already got a jedi and sith GL we probably will get a rebel and empire GL next

I doubt that because Luke and palp cover the rebel and empire timeline and require a lot of toons from those factions

I agree. Seems more likely we will get GL Jabba for bounty hunters and GL rebel fighter Leia.
  • I’m hoping for a GL Kenobi and GL Fallen Anakin, and a GL Ahsoka and GL Maul. Hopefully a Mace and Sid rework and a Bail Organa marquee. Not sure what else, but prequel content is ripe for reworks...
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    I’m hoping for a GL Kenobi and GL Fallen Anakin, and a GL Ahsoka and GL Maul. Hopefully a Mace and Sid rework and a Bail Organa marquee. Not sure what else, but prequel content is ripe for reworks...

I would abandon all my current farms for GL Kenobi lol
    I can't imagine the requirements tho, the only ones I'm almost certain would be General Kenobi, Old Ben, Cody, maybe Griveous, GMY?, Qui Gon for sure, but after that, I don't quite now
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Monomer wrote: »
    Anarkid wrote: »

I agree. Seems more likely we will get GL Jabba for bounty hunters and GL rebel fighter Leia.

I'd love to see a GL Jabba!
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    I’m hoping for a GL Kenobi and GL Fallen Anakin, and a GL Ahsoka and GL Maul. Hopefully a Mace and Sid rework and a Bail Organa marquee. Not sure what else, but prequel content is ripe for reworks...

I can't imagine the requirements tho, the only ones I'm almost certain would be General Kenobi, Old Ben, Cody, maybe Griveous, GMY?, Qui Gon for sure, but after that, I don't quite now

No GAS, JKA, FBL, Leia?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »

No GAS, JKA, FBL, Leia?

Leia could be good, but GAS and JKA I see them more as part of GL Anakin requirements, alongside 501st (if not all of them, just Rex), Ahsoka, C3PO and R2, Windu, Padme

Who is FBL, btw?

EDIT: Foundout, well yeah, Farmboy Luke could also apply, since I almost bet he was going to be needed for JML and he did not, so, probably could fit GL Kenobi
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

No GAS, JKA, FBL, Leia?

Leia could be good, but GAS and JKA I see them more as part of GL Anakin requirements, alongside 501st (if not all of them, just Rex), Ahsoka, C3PO and R2, Windu, Padme

Who is FBL, btw?

EDIT: Foundout, well yeah, Farmboy Luke could also apply, since I almost bet he was going to be needed for JML and he did not, so, probably could fit GL Kenobi

Wasn't farmboy required for cls who was required for JML who was required for gl luke?
  • scuba wrote: »

No GAS, JKA, FBL, Leia?

Who is FBL, btw?

Wasn't farmboy required for cls who was required for JML who was required for gl luke?

Yeah, but not at relic 7 lol