This new mode scheme is a ocean of new frustrations

GJO
172 posts Member
edited October 2020
I'm aware that... regarding speed's 25+ mods, I got one. My guildmate got none. Other guildmate is already with 3 new mods.
Why leave all to luck? Cut out the luck, increase the price fivefold, but let the player decide which secondary will go up, at least, the last two levels of the new system.

If I like gambling, I would go to Vegas. Ok, the game needs a luck factor, a critical dodge, debuff that doesn't land. But when we are talking about mods, it's too much. Create something that is minimal tied to strategy, not a slot machine. Last two level with different recipes for each secondary, and you choose.

Please, consider that.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    GJO wrote: »
    I'm aware that... regarding speed's 25+ mods, I got one. My guildmate got none. Other guildmate is already with 3 new mods.
    Why leave all to luck? Cut out the luck, increase the price fivefold, but let the player decide which secondary will go up, at least, the last two levels of the new system.

If I like gambling, I would go to Vegas. Ok, the game needs a luck factor, a critical dodge, debuff that doesn't land. But when we are talking about mods, it's too much. Create something that is minimal tied to strategy, not a slot machine. Last two level with different recipes for each secondary, and you choose.

Please, consider that.

I don't mind the idea. I reckon the last upgrade should be able to be chosen since the amount of time and resources put in is huge and there has been a a good amount of random upgrades leading into the last one so having one of your own choice at the end wouldn't hurt.