New content and galactic Legends imbalance

Oshu
10 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hello fellow SWGOH players/lovers, I wanna talk about galactic legends and content imbalance, as EA might as well release SWGOH 2, when was the last time you played hoth TBs, enjoyed a raid or the actual difficulty got you wondering, "can we even get through phase 1" ? Been a while.
The only content SWGOH right now has is one playable TB(Geo DS), other being way too hard for a very large number of guilds, even the mechanics are different compared to older content, even characters have different mechanics.

Thats a huge leap through time for SWGOH, are there any plans for whole game overhaul in the future ? To update the old content and characters to make them match up in difficulty to new TBs and GLs, so GLs and handpicked other characters don't solo the whole waves of old TBs.

Even an update to older content from the art team would've been great, we recently saw what they can do, new GLs animations are perfect for a mobile game thats almost 6 years old, imo it is worth updating older content animations both raids and tbs, characters.

Maybe even introduce more complex mechanics throughout content, lets say in hoth tbs you get empowered characters like new GLs being unable to finish the content, but old characters are there, but if you max it(abilities, gear, relics) they gain special(Ascension?) And they turn to GLs in that old(but new tb)

Fix this and gear crunch and you're golden cg.

I just have dreams for this game, I want something positive to happen to it, for it to gain more traction, playerbase and revenue as well.
Post edited by Kyno on