GML Ultimate

CloneLoc
37 posts Member
edited October 20
Why is GML’s Ultimate so slow to use? Your lucky if you even get to use it in a Arena or TW fight.
Post edited by CloneLoc on

Replies

• Poor design.
  • GML not GLM. That would be Grand Luke Master
  • Jack D can mix my letters up from time to time
  • GreenGoblin96
    1295 posts Member
    edited October 17
    GML not GLM. That would be Grand Luke Master

No, it's Galactic Legend Master

Edit: forgot the point of my post. Are you using him as lead?
  • No it’s Good Looking Man
  • Any vid to back the claim that it was slow?
  • My post got moved to strategy section but there is not benefit to Ulting JML right now it just adds GAC bloat and there is not a single area of the game that it makes him do anything he doesn't already do.

Doesn't use it on D, still win vs all the same teams on Offense, still 4/4s LSTB and you are capped at 14mil in HSTR.
  • GL's ruined the game
  • TVF
    25694 posts Member
    Lol
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • who is GML ?
  • Pretty sure he's from Two Live Crew
  • Real confusing
  • Galactic Legend Mace
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Didn’t the play testers...oh wait we are the play testers duh!!!
  • Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Who is GML ?
  • CloneLoc. Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Who is GML ?

Galactic Mother "Lover", because we try to keep things civil around here.

x8ccltdwmvfu.jpeg

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Canadafett wrote: »
    My post got moved to strategy section but there is not benefit to Ulting JML right now it just adds GAC bloat and there is not a single area of the game that it makes him do anything he doesn't already do.

Doesn't use it on D, still win vs all the same teams on Offense, still 4/4s LSTB and you are capped at 14mil in HSTR.

Yup this. No reason to put the Ult on JML at all. The lead zeta is 'meh'. Pretty sure I know someone who got 4/4 without that zeta placed. I'll have to double check that though.

The Lead is near useless for PVP, and PvE he already does everything without it.
  • CG you clearly need to fix the ultimate... there is no way SlKR or Rey pull their ultimate twice in a fight and GML ends up with 40% of its first charge...
  • it is differently designed. Which i think is a very good idea. However, i dislike that GML cannot go to his ultimate if he is NOT in the leader slot while all other GL can ramp up their ultimate without special positioning. And GML does not taunt if he is not in the lead; so that the invest in gml is very questionable.

I would not do it again because he is just a fair toon but not worth the title GL... Design feels wrong.