I've spent well over 100 hours making this edit, hope you enjoy (numerous EU references)

https://youtu.be/PaqiKCXMkK8

I honestly lost count of how many different versions of this video there were... In the process of editing I realized something that I repressed for a long, long time: I am not really a fan of TLJ and TROS. Both movies had their moments and are not bad movies per se but as a Star Wars fan I full-heartedly hate some of the creative decisions that were made with these movies, not just because I wanted to see the narrative play out in a specific way - it is much more than that. These movies just don't feel like Star Wars to me, especially TLJ.

For the record, I loved TFA and was really hopeful of the things to come. I had to go back to the drawing board countless time, this whole ordeal has affected me more than I would have liked, Star Wars is my GREATEST passion in life and was always with me through thick and thin.

Enough with my ramblings though, I hope you enjoy the video and be sure to let me know what you think! I tried to bring out the best in the sequel trilogy.

Replies