Galactic Challenges duration

GR1303
22 posts Member
edited October 2020

I understand that, for now, Galactic Challenges are launching once per week. Is there any possibility that we could have them remain open for an entire week, rather than three days, if we are only getting one per week?

Leaving it up for the entire week without any additional rewards would at least have them available as a testing tool while we play with our different squads.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The post from Doja was a quick reply as I believe there is a larger post being worked on about the situation. I dont know if any changes to the cadence will be made (not likely since they went ahead with the quick reply they just did) at this time, but we will have to see what they say about the overall setup and current state.
  • Understood. I think most people would prefer more frequent GCs with rewards, but if we do only get one per week for some period of time, it'd be nice if it was at least always available.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    we can all agree (on both sides, for what its worth), this is not the ideal scenario and to be honest, there are many options would be better than this.